Default DIE! DIE! DIE! By Robert Kirkman

Suprise. Robert Kirkman has another new series and no one knew it was coming.

I shops for it based on their orders for Oblivion Song.

The series revolves around a secret order with in the government that gets **** done through murder blackmail and fixing dog races.

It the lead is a female senator and three highly trained secret agent brothers.

It's bloody, vulgar and a whole lot of fun. It's a tiny bit of Y The Last Man mixed with the something from Mark Millar's twisted mind.

Who read it?
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Me!

I quite liked it. It gave a decent enough set up that i'll probably check out #2 to see how things develop past that initial twist.

Felt VERY Mark Millar-y to me.

I got it. I liked it well enough to see where it goes. Not as much as Oblivion Song though, which is a more creative series IMO.
    I liked the art, but it seemed to have to looks, the scenes that take place in the field have a clean, almost Frank Quitely look, which i liked. The scenes with the Senator were coarser,
    I suppose they are trying for an effect with the different looks, but i would prefer if the whole book was done in the cleaner style.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I was a big fan of this and will keep reading. I also like what he is trying to achieve, for LCS physical copy shoppers like me.

Fantastic Member

My lcs put a copy in my bin so bought it and read it , Enjoy Kirkman's work but couldn't get into this one .

Still loving this book.

Matt "peace out suckas"

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

It’s not for me. Agree that this is very like Mark Millar.

Well, that was an action packed, fast paced finish to the first arc. With a little surprise (or not so surprising) at the end. Outside the appearance of the UFO, we still don't know anything more about the alien from book #7.
    And Bonnie is a mole.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I'm super sad it's going on hiatus till the fall
    My wallet is super happy though.

Matt "peace out suckas"

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Suprise. Robert Kirkman has another new series and no one knew it was coming.

I shops for it based on their orders for Oblivion Song.

The series revolves around a secret order with in the government that gets **** done through murder blackmail and fixing dog races.

It the lead is a female senator and three highly trained secret agent brothers.

It's bloody, vulgar and a whole lot of fun. It's a tiny bit of Y The Last Man mixed with the something from Mark Millar's twisted mind.

Who read it?
    Ugh when is Die! Die! Die! Coming back

Matt "peace out suckas"

I'm still waiting for a spin-off focusing on the kid versions of the assassins.
    Check out my new action comedy comic Supermom. Superhero Voltra is out to stop her archnemesis from taking over the world. There's just one problem: she's pregnant... and he's the father.

Free preview pack including 12 pages of art: http://www.mediafire.com/file/57986r..._Pack.pdf/file