Default The most powerful Mega Man character that can take on the Machine Empire.

This is the strongest character in the Mega Man franchise that can, at bare minimum, hold his own against the Royal House of Gadgetry of the Machine Empire (never mind the mooks and grunts).

Round I) Strongest character in the Classic timeline (Classic, X, Zero, ZX, Legends) who could take on the House of Gadgetry (Power Rangers Zeo).

.Round II) Strongest character in the Classic timeline who could take on the House of Gadgetry (Ohranger).

Round III) Strongest character in the Battle Network (Battle Network, Star Force) timeline who could take on the House of Gadgetry (Power Rangers Zeo).

Round IV) Strongest character in the Battle Network timeline who could take on the House of Gadgetry (Ohranger).

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Can't speak to the BNverse, but with Classic, I'm thinking you're going to need Duo or Sunstar at full strength in a "straight" fight if they're going against the Empire's mightiest.

Generally speaking, though, standard Cogs and most monsters at normal size, I'm pretty sure X in any of his endgame armors ought to be able to wreck train pretty hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Can't speak to the BNverse, but with Classic, I'm thinking you're going to need Duo or Sunstar at full strength in a "straight" fight if they're going against the Empire's mightiest.

Generally speaking, though, standard Cogs and most monsters at normal size, I'm pretty sure X in any of his endgame armors ought to be able to wreck train pretty hard.
    What about Classic characters in other continuities besides the videogames?

not much is know about Megaman 11, but I do know the double gear system seems to give robots a significant boost . which is why story wise in Megaman 11 Dr. light had to install a the prototype Double Gear system in Megaman to combat Wily's new robots.