All-New Member

Default Can't find big star wars comic book I had

As the title says I'm having trouble finding a big book of star wars comics I had, online or otherwise. It was a fairly thick book although regularly sized. It had a very dark theme overall (one story involved someone being pushed from a building) i also remember it having a somewhat chibi-esque style at points. There was one story involving Luke, Leia and Chewbacca, possibly another character or more but the term nerfherder was directed at one of them. I know this isn't much to go on and im sorry but it has been quite a long time since I've read it, hence the desire to seek it out because overall it was quite good. I cant think of Many other examples or details but feel free to ask for more as this has become quite lengthy and ill see what else I can think of. Thank you in advance for your time and effort EDIT: the one with nerfherder involved them being held in a room by Darth Vader I believe one of the characters made a joke regarding "getting frisky" while he was gone

Dark and chibi?

What's the world coming to...

Sounds a bit like Star Wars Tales, the Dark Horse Anthology comic series which ocassionally had anime-style art and a variety of different stories. It started off as kind of a series that wasn't necessarily beholden to the rest of the EU continuity at that point, although towards the end it tried to be more "canon".
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

All-New Member

Thank you! this was it (specifically i had volume 5) and for some reason the one synonym for stories i didn't think of was tales which probably hindered my googling experience. i have found what i was looking for and am extremely grateful for your help