Inspired by the female character thread posted a few months ago, I decided to make a Latino character version. Hopefully I'll discover some new characters.

Like the title says.

Who is your favorite Latino character in all of Comicdom?

Rules:

1. One single poster, one single vote.

2. Your single choice gets 5 points (+5) toward them.

3. No splitting choices, no ties, no multiple choices. Only the first name gets the 5 points, 0 points for any other names.

4. Latino characters can be hero OR villain OR supporting character, good, evil, neutral, in between, etc in terms of morality.

5. The chosen character must be established as Latino in mainstream cannon, whether they're half Latino (ie Miles Morales, Miguel O'Hara or Kyle Rayner) or fully Latino (Jaime Reyes, Robbie Reyes...etc). Someone like Catwoman does not count, as her heritage is not constant enough.

6. Votes will be periodically tabulated, but feel free to do your checking /posting current results if you like.

7. All different versions of the same character get counted under the general catch-all umbrella for that character.

8. If it's a legacy character, please specify the single identity you are voting for ("El Diablo" needs a specifier to be counted, i.e. Rafael Sandoval or Chato Santana).

9. Please indicate which comic / franchise the character is from (might start a non - fan on the path to new fanhood), esp if not from the Big Two.

10. Character must have originated within the medium or at least have a thriving comic book history (DC's El Dorado, Fire and Renee Montoya are safe choices).

11. Feel free to post a pic of the character with your post.

I'll go first:

Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes) [DC]