Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Maxpower00044 View Post
    Says a poster with a Van Sciver avatar. Easily, one of the worst artists AND a human beings in comics.

This was a good issue. Interested to see where it will go. They mention Bruce’s “past associations with Batman”, so it seems INC. is still in play, but I guess since Bruce has publicly stopped funding Batman (INC. Vol 2.), he’s allowed to be on the jury. Lee Weeks slays on art and between this and his prior work has easily become on of Batman’s best artists.

Lmao Yeah okay...

Not in the mood for another "Batman is sad" storyline which was done to death, but the setting and having Bruce without the mask made this issue worth reading.

Fantastic Member MarkRodriguez09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Not in the mood for another "Batman is sad" storyline which was done to death, but the setting and having Bruce without the mask made this issue worth reading.
    That's true, but what can one expect when left at the alter, hero or not. This is kind of different. Instead of wasting an issue or two of Batman being pissy and more violent than usual as he vents his frustrations on his rogues, we start at the aftermath and such and see Bruce realize the consequences of his actions from the public view's side.
    Plus if Freeze didn't do it, the real killer is out there.

Why there's no thread for issue 52? There are the best two issues from King in really good while and the art is great.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Why there's no thread for issue 52? There are the best two issues from King in really good while and the art is great.
    Guess no one posted one. The forums being so slow and frustrating over the last week probably discouraged a lot of the regulars.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord