Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I do wonder though. Recently bringing back Uniscione a coincidence or will she become a title in Black?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Even if we don't have any confirmation on anything this got me excited!

I don't care if it's colours or adjectives....juts put a good artist and writer and I'll be a happy fan!

If this is a team book, similar to Bunn's Uncanny Team but with some cool twists I would guess/love:

Magneto
    Daken
    Psylocke
    Cable
    Archangel
    Mystique
    Frenzy

Can't wait for Sunday! Gosh I hate the week of SDCC...I get so anxious...can't think of anything else.
    Mystique has already been snatched for Weapon X. She could pull double-duty, but I think it decreases chances a bit. Most of the characters in WX weren't in any other on-going titles, aside from Mary Sue Logan. lol And Domino as a new exception. But it may stay that way.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 07-16-2018 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Even if we don't have any confirmation on anything this got me excited!

I don't care if it's colours or adjectives....juts put a good artist and writer and I'll be a happy fan!

If this is a team book, similar to Bunn's Uncanny Team but with some cool twists I would guess/love:

Magneto
    Daken
    Psylocke
    Cable
    Archangel
    Mystique
    Frenzy

Can't wait for Sunday! Gosh I hate the week of SDCC...I get so anxious...can't think of anything else.
    I love this team, want~ Exellent idea~

Not sure about Mystique tho...<.<

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

I can see her for a few issues, like Laura in WX, but not permanently. She's WAY too schemey to stick with a team just to be on a team.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Mystique has already been snatched for Weapon X. She could pull double-duty, but I think it decreases chances a bit. Most of the characters in WX weren't in any other on-going titles, aside from Mary Sue Logan. lol And Domino as a new exception. But it may stay that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by MakubeX View Post
    I love this team, want~ Exellent idea~

Not sure about Mystique tho...<.<
    It's true....your guys maybe be right about that.... Emma could be a cool in this team as well....they would end up killing each other if that was the line-up...hahaha

it would fit with the Hearts of Darkness theme.

Amazing Member

Why can't they just go back to Uncanny X-Men and have just one team. What next, X-Men Green?

Ultimate Member

Considering that the last time that Betsy was near Magneto for very long she killed him I don't think that she'd join up with him again anytime soon, and thankfully she finally seems to have left the darkness behind, along with Archangel, neither of which need to be dragged down into yet another X-Force type team imho...though Daken would work for the team I'd also not see Lorna joining either, father or no...as she's not the darkness kind, if anything she'd be on another team trying to "save" him in some way, unless she'd feel that he'd gone off the deep end...

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Really disappointed they are doing more color titles. Plus this confirms that bleeding cool rumor that said Uncanny doesn't have a writer.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    LOL I feel sorry for the people who are passionate against color coded titles.
    It certainly seems like an odd hill to die on.

Spectacular Member DamianWayne1's Avatar

This is great! I love Bunn’s Magneto and his X-Men: Blue (and the O5, sorry) so I really hope he’s writing.

I think the people speculating about what this means might be right though, Uncanny doesn’t seem likely to come back with the color theme being reinforced. Maybe Blue & Gold will be relaunched with new teams. I guess we’ll see on Sunday!
    Top DC: Batman, Wonder Woman, Damian Wayne, Stephanie Brown, Barbara Gordon, Red Hood, Flash (Barry), Supergirl, Black Canary, & Green Arrow
    Top Marvel: Jean Grey, Ms. Marvel, Wolverine, Daredevil, Miles Morales, Jessica Jones, Magneto, Rogue, Storm, & Havok

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Crosses fingers and mumbling "Please have Polaris" over and over
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

I'd love it if Bunn was writing this title

But that podcast interview he did where he outlines all of the editorial interference that went into his X-men Blue run and how he was basically forced to use the O5 sounds like he's closing the door on writing for the X-Line

With what happened between Psylocke and Magneto, I don't see her in that book.

I thought we were done with these color schemes. People are assuming Bunn is writing but he seemed to imply he was done writing X-men for a while

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Glad to see the old costume back. Hopefully he isn't back to being evil.
    Its a teaser, not an indication that he's back in that
    Last edited by Havok83; 07-16-2018 at 03:56 PM.

X-Men Black? Why can't we get X-Men White featuring Emma Frost and written by Kelly Thompson!!!!