Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

Looks fake and that looks like Magneto art from avengers alliance

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    .....Well I be damn....

After just getting a confirmation from Bunn that "X-Men Black" was just the original name for "Poison X"........this was whiplash. I don't know what to believe anymore.

I can't wait until Sunday I need answers right now. this is so sad alexa play magneto's theme

Love this news. Magneto getting back to his darker roots is just what he needs. He's been on that path for a while now, going back to Cullen Bunn's solo series on Magneto. I think once that journey is complete, he'll be the kind of villain the X-men need right now, especially once Uncanny relaunches.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    After just getting a confirmation from Bunn that "X-Men Black" was just the original name for "Poison X"........this was whiplash. I don't know what to believe anymore.
    Likely, sane answer: They didn't call Poison-X 'X-Men Black' in the end because they realised that name had potential and wanted to save it for when they had a team ready/another relaunch.

The answer in my mind right now: Bunn has been playing an elaborate prank all along and has actually written every Magneto comic ever published

So is this the book Bleeding Cool spoke of that had both Magneto and Cable in it?

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/07...canny-x-men-1/
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Here's hoping they bring back the team of Emma / Maggie / Magik. As unpopular as that run was for people, I enjoyed the dynamic of the foursome.

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Color me surprised: I listened to that Bunn podcast this morning and was totally blindsided by this announcement. I hope that they were smart enough to keep Bunn on, but we'll just have to wait and see, I guess.

The only con is that they're continuing the color naming convention: I want Uncanny back, dangit!
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Eek. So much for an Uncanny X-Men announcement

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    So it's a team book following magneto and his brotherhood where the xmen ate more morally gray. Dose t this make weapon x irrelevant now ?
    WX was never relevant. Nothing's happened in it & the events don't seem to factor into anything else

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    Likely, sane answer: They didn't call Poison-X 'X-Men Black' in the end because they realised that name had potential and wanted to save it for when they had a team ready/another relaunch.

The answer in my mind right now: Bunn has been playing an elaborate prank all along and has actually written every Magneto comic ever published
    If Bunn is the writer here, people are going to micro-analyze that podcast like mad until his roster's revealed.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Well, two team books, Blue and Gold were cancelled. So I do expect another team title.

If not, then we can expect at least Archangel and Psylocke on it as both were confirmed to appear elsewhere outside the current books.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Yeah - could Gold and Blue actually be getting new rosters and numbering, and not actually going away?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Really hoping the rumor is true. A book with Magneto and Cable on it would be so much fun with thier clashing peronalities and ideologies.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/07...canny-x-men-1/
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-