Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

Default Ed Norton slams MCU for bad script.

https://screenrant.com/edward-norton...t-marvel-shot/

So the story in a nutshell is, Ed Norton is a very a serious actor or tells himself he is one. He hated how marvel took away his acting talents in the film. he calls out marvel for lack of creativity also. its all there in that article.

''Norton was one of the many roasters at the Bruce Willis roast this past weekend and used the stage to call out Marvel for what he feels was a bad script for The Incredible Hulk. As shared by THR's Ryan Parker, Norton addressed his difficult behavior throughout the production process by saying, "I wanted a better script."
    Weird that he did this at a roast. Kind of in appropriate. For those that preferred him to Mark Ruffulo what's your take? He is not the first person to criticise MCU for bad scripts or poor story telling. Mickey Rouke had the same problems in Iron Man 2. David Finch has also called MCU out on this too.

It's good he left though since I can never imagine him playing Hulk in Thor 3 and Avengers. He could have had a heart attack. I think he may have found it too embarrassing like George Clooney in Batman and Robin.
    Last edited by Grindlelord; 07-16-2018 at 01:24 PM.