Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Cable for me.

To me Cable is X-Force. So I would like him as leader way more than Wolverine.

I must admit I liked the team feel of the times Logan was leader, so if I was going to write a comic and I could choose the cast, I would do a mixture between the two teams;

Cable
    Psylocke
    Warpath
    Vanisher
    Shatterstar
    Elixir
    Domino
    Archangel

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    To me Cable is X-Force.
    This is the correct answer. The Wolverine led teams should’ve been called something else. Weapon X maybe. Cable is X-Force. UXF was awesome, but it was a different animal altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Wolverine for me, I never found any X-Force run with Cable as a leader interesting while X-Force by Kyle/Yost and Uncanny X-Force by Remender were both great and proved that Wolverine could be a good leader. If Wolverine is unavailable, Cable should lead the team but the two of them as co-leaders could also be interesting

Of course Wolverine and Cable can't hold a candle to the real leaders of the real X-Force : Mister Sensitive, U-Go Girl and the Anarchist !

The best team ever

Is really that good?, Milligan is hit and miss with me, so i'm not sure if i should read it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Is really that good?, Milligan is hit and miss with me, so i'm not sure if i should read it.
    Yeah it's that good, the book was so far ahead of its time that's not even funny. The serie had everything going for it, complex characters, love drama, good social commentary, a diverse cast of characters and top notch humour. Also any character could die at any time so nothing was predictable.

The serie was making fun of celebrity, the rise of reality television at the time and how the media was basically helping to increase the depravity of most of these new reality shows and the idolization of these new stars who didn't have any moral values. Every character in this book is broken one way or another and despite their terrible behavior Milligan make you care about them so when one of them die it's always a big deal.

The art by Allred and Cooke is just astounding, it make everything look so colorful and completely matched the subversive tone of the serie.

Milligan can be hit and miss, his X-Men run sucks but X-Force/X-Statix might be his best work with Enigma and Shade the Changing Man and it might be the best X-Men spinoff serie I've ever read.

I was surprised when I saw one character from this serie appeared in the recent Deadpool movie lol.
    Last edited by Hush; 07-17-2018 at 07:23 AM.

Cable.....

I feel like they're two very different iterations of X-Force and I don't know if I can choose for that reason.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I prefer Cable but Wolverine led my favorite rendition of X-Force (Yost and Kyle)
    Couldn't have worded this better myself. Completely agreed

BANNED

Cable.
    10char

Cable has always been excellent at leading, his tactics are soo good sometimes,though, there's a thing that he was bit distant to his teammates, didn't knew how to support his team emotionally sometimes. But RAISING HOPE changed that, it changed a lot of things. IMO, Cable is better now.

Cable, because I don't think Logan should lead any team. He's barely a team player, let alone someone you should follow. At least in my opinion.

Cable hands down. When Wolverine was in charge he was either a) taking orders from Cyclops (Kyle/Yost) or b) leading his team into one fustercluck after another (Remender). It's pretty bad when you're running a team that depends on Deadpool to be it's moral compass.

I'll only accept Wolverine as X-Force if he shoved Bo, Molly Hayes and Honey Badger on a team with Mystique, Sabertooth, Deathstrike and Omega Red.

Then we can rehash the hypocrisy