Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    Spectacular Member JGC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Just announced that Typhoid Mary will be in Iron Fist season 2 on Netflix, played by Alice Eve. Nice!

    - Jason G. Carr

  2. #17

    Default

    called it on page 1!
    "I just don't get why you wouldn't want to break the law anymore" --Scorpia

  3. #18
    Incredible Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Strange that she is iron fist though I thought she is a Daredevil villain guess she is having a different origin strory

  4. #19
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    12,260

    Default

    The ASM newspaper strip is also running an Iron Fist storyline at the moment.

  5. #20
    Astonishing Member marhawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Strange that she is iron fist though I thought she is a Daredevil villain guess she is having a different origin strory
    Mary Walker has fought a LOT of heroes over the years. She once fought the XMEN.... probably because her official origin story is "mutant". Heck she even once tried her hand at being a superhero …. She started out as a DD villain, but.... Sabretooth started out as a SPIDERMAN villain.

  6. #21
    Astonishing Member Silver Fang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Mary Walker has fought a LOT of heroes over the years. She once fought the XMEN.... probably because her official origin story is "mutant". Heck she even once tried her hand at being a superhero …. She started out as a DD villain, but.... Sabretooth started out as a SPIDERMAN villain.
    Sabretooth was an Iron Fist villain. He apoeared in issue 14 in 1977.

  7. #22
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    7,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Sabretooth was an Iron Fist villain. He apoeared in issue 14 in 1977.
    Though he did guest-star in an issue of Spider-Man, so there is that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  8. #23
    Astonishing Member marhawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,492

    Default

    the important part is that both of those were before he became a Wolverine enemy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •