Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Didn't we have this discussion like a week ago already???

Haven't read #4 yet but yeah I agree with most complaints people seem to have. The book is too wordy, there is too much going on, it is difficult to follow and you'd have to be a hardcore DC fan to understand all the subtle references and easter eggs throughout... For me, after the first arc I'm probably dropping the book.

This coming from a big Snyder fan too.

Based on the hard to follow talk I'm just gonna wait for the trade.

CBR got me like.. Maxpower00044's Avatar

This has been great so far, and it’s a travesty that there’s not a proper issue-by-issue thread for this book. Although, it does add to my theory that no one on CBR talking about it is equivalent to it being a great book, since there’s not many people rushing to create a thread to complain about it. Same thing happened with Batman: White Knight.
    "The more 'realistic' superheroes become the less believable they are." - David Mazzucchelli

Astonishing Member

I liked seeing the additional heroes (members?) in the first issue. Green Arrow, Hawkman, Adam Strange. I've long since grown tired of the seven-member league. I loved the old Satellite era that had more members -- and the team lineup could change from story to story.

Enjoying it a lot!

Loving it, and thanking the comic gods that it's bi-weekly 'cuz I just can't get enough of it!
    WHO DAT?!!