Turned out to be a super exciting con for DC! It's the first time I've actually wished I'd been there with so much great news breaking. It made me consider going next year. So much exciting news I can't list it all but today's Aquaman AND Shazam trailers blew me away. I thought Aquaman looked so great I wished DC had given Wan and not Snyder the keys to the car (the big car) to begin with. And Shazam was super fun and has hit written all over it. Aquaman gave me feels I've never gotten from the superhero movie genre before. It looked massive and thrilling and like riding an incredible roller coaster of great story and adventure; it looked like a classically great movie and as fresh as can be at once.

Add that to all the streaming service news (SO. MUCH. NEWS.) with, to me, Stargirl (and the JSA) TV series as the highlight.

Add that to all the incredible comic book news where I found news of Heroes in Crisis and Grant Morrison/Liam Sharp's The Green Lantern (even love that title) most exciting. That and the surprise that Doomsday Clock #6 is coming out next week instead of in August!!!

As a DC fan that was one of the best cons in memory and I wasn't even there. I just mean from reading about it.