View Poll Results: What is the ONE DCEU Comic Con Announcement you want the most?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Man of Steel 2 officially announced with director named

17 23.29%
  • Ben Affleck confirmed to still be Batman

11 15.07%
  • New Batman casting announced

3 4.11%
  • Hal Jordan & John Steward casting announced

12 16.44%
  • Walter Hamada lays out full vision for DCEU moving forward (w/full movie slate)

15 20.55%
  • The Flash solo film given firm release date and synopsis

8 10.96%
  • Green Arrow solo announced

1 1.37%
  • New Gods update and casting news

6 8.22%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Turned out to be a super exciting con for DC! It's the first time I've actually wished I'd been there with so much great news breaking. It made me consider going next year. So much exciting news I can't list it all but today's Aquaman AND Shazam trailers blew me away. I thought Aquaman looked so great I wished DC had given Wan and not Snyder the keys to the car (the big car) to begin with. And Shazam was super fun and has hit written all over it. Aquaman gave me feels I've never gotten from the superhero movie genre before. It looked massive and thrilling and like riding an incredible roller coaster of great story and adventure; it looked like a classically great movie and as fresh as can be at once.

Add that to all the streaming service news (SO. MUCH. NEWS.) with, to me, Stargirl (and the JSA) TV series as the highlight.

Add that to all the incredible comic book news where I found news of Heroes in Crisis and Grant Morrison/Liam Sharp's The Green Lantern (even love that title) most exciting. That and the surprise that Doomsday Clock #6 is coming out next week instead of in August!!!

As a DC fan that was one of the best cons in memory and I wasn't even there. I just mean from reading about it.

Incredible Member Krypto's Fleas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Were any of the things listed on this poll addressed in Hall H?
    Nope. Not at all.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto's Fleas View Post
    Nope. Not at all.
    I think you won't hear anything about DC committing to new movies until after the box office makes its verdict on Aquaman and Shazam.

New Gods stuff for me clearly.

Don't care much about the rest.

Yeah, the Aquaman and Shazam trailers had me pumped up...but equally disappointed that nothing new (or a long term vision) was announced.

7 zillion things in development, but nothing going in front of the cameras for sure except Wonder Woman 1984. The Superman and Batman franchises appear to be all but dead, especially without another JLA installment even in the talking stages. They won't have to worry about Affleck staying on if they don't make another Bat movie until he's 80.

Like others have likely said, they probably didn't feel like announcing any long term plans until they're on more solid footing (IE, Aquaman and Shazam both end up successes). Their plans have constantly been in flux ever since the one-two punch of Batman v. Superman and Justice League, so they probably don't wanna look foolish again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Like others have likely said, they probably didn't feel like announcing any long term plans until they're on more solid footing (IE, Aquaman and Shazam both end up successes). Their plans have constantly been in flux ever since the one-two punch of Batman v. Superman and Justice League, so they probably don't wanna look foolish again.
    And Suicide Squad made a lot of money, but it was terrible and hurt DC's movie image in the long run.