View Poll Results: What is the ONE DCEU Comic Con Announcement you want the most?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Man of Steel 2 officially announced with director named

17 23.29%
  • Ben Affleck confirmed to still be Batman

11 15.07%
  • New Batman casting announced

3 4.11%
  • Hal Jordan & John Steward casting announced

12 16.44%
  • Walter Hamada lays out full vision for DCEU moving forward (w/full movie slate)

15 20.55%
  • The Flash solo film given firm release date and synopsis

8 10.96%
  • Green Arrow solo announced

1 1.37%
  • New Gods update and casting news

6 8.22%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Incredible Member Krypto's Fleas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    MOS 2 but it's not gonna happen. Maybe after Mission Impossible F is a big success we get the annoucement.
    Seems there is always a caveat in the way of this announcement. Last year it was, “MoS 2 will be announced after the world sees Superman is alive again.” Now it’s, “wait until after Cavill is a big star from MI5.”

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    But I'd dearly love to get a real quality Superman film with Cavill. His Superman is soooooo good, he deserves a quality film to showcase his ability.
    This ^^^^^

Really want to see Cavill and Superman in a stand-alone quality film. But they really do need to re-cast Lex Luthor if they decide to use him.

Extraordinary Member

I voted for the casting announcement for Hal & John. Them my boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto's Fleas View Post
    Seems there is always a caveat in the way of this announcement. Last year it was, “MoS 2 will be announced after the world sees Superman is alive again.” Now it’s, “wait until after Cavill is a big star from MI5.”
    JL flopped so that was yet another wrench in the mix.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I'd rather they lay out a full vision for the DCEU moving forward (full movie slate included) than anything else.

It'd be easier to get invested in the movies if we knew the definitive list of projects they are actively working on opposed to hearing they have a new project in development every other week. As is, I'm not really invested in any potential DCEU movie because I have no reason to believe it's ever going to amount to anything.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendOfTheAngryBlonde View Post
    I'd rather they lay out a full vision for the DCEU moving forward (full movie slate included) than anything else.

It'd be easier to get invested in the movies if we knew the definitive list of projects they are actively working on opposed to hearing they have a new project in development every other week. As is, I'm not really invested in any potential DCEU movie because I have no reason to believe it's ever going to amount to anything.
    I think that's what I want as long as MoS 2 is a part of that vision and in the near future.

Extraordinary Member

"The Flash solo film given firm release date and synopsis"

An actor who is too young and nothing like Barry Allen runs really fast while spitting out obnoxious and smart aleck remarks for two hours. What fun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LegendOfTheAngryBlonde View Post

In a recent article from a reputable site, they said WB/Hamada are not going to announce a full slate of future movies for now. It seems they need to see how the upcoming movies do before they commit with more. Makes sense.

Astonishing Member

Green Lantern. Can't stress this enough.

It seems to me it's more than that. Apparently WB want to do another Superman, but now Henry and his publicist want more $ and control over the story. They want to have more input, and I like that because so far WB have let the character down in some way or another, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    It seems to me it's more than that. Apparently WB want to do another Superman, but now Henry and his publicist want more $ and control over the story. They want to have more input, and I like that because so far WB have let the character down in some way or another, IMO.
    I agree. But these barriers seem to beget more barriers. Just frustrating is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I voted for the casting announcement for Hal & John. Them my boys.
    Same here.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Won't happen but a new casting for Batman is top of my list from the poll.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Won't happen but a new casting for Batman is top of my list from the poll.
    I was tempted to make the two Batman poll options one, and it just be something like, "The Batman actor saga comes to an end, one way or another."

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I was tempted to make the two Batman poll options one, and it just be something like, "The Batman actor saga comes to an end, one way or another."
    LOL. Well, I think Affleck will remain as Batman (until it's confirmed otherwise) so if I had to pick a second option from the poll I'd say the New Gods update.

Though if there was any casting news regarding Black Canary I'd be very interested to hear that