Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
I would not say everyone exactly, the first time Magneto got written in a more ambigous way was during Secret Wars I by Jim Shooter..
Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
I was just thinking of that very scene, where the heroes (and Magneto) appear in one batch, and the villains in a second batch, leading to some consternation among the heroes (FF, Spidey, Avengers), and the X-Men splitting off from the 'hero' group to form their own third group.

And then Magneto and Wasp having a kinda/sorta fling? How random was that... Magneto, Alex Summers, create an AU and she ends up with the oddest mutants...
Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
Lol she even made a reference about it when she was with Alex

I don´t think that one night stand makes him your ex-boyfriend Janet, especially when you did it just to know his plans, that was mean
RCO015_copy.jpg
I reckon the comicbook character Magneto being attracted to the comicbook character Wasp, was because she happens to be a brunette, like the comicbook character Magda..
Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
Uncanny X-Men #125 Sep 1979
In orbit around Earth is Asteroid M, Magneto’s secret hideout. He is still recovering from injuries sustained in his last battle with the X-Men.
While reviewing his computer records of his previous battles with the original team,
he accidentally accesses an old data file on his late wife Magda.

Seeing her face causes him to recall the painful memory of the death of their child at the hands of bigoted peasants,
as well as how Magda fled from him in fear when he used his powers to avenge their daughter.
He deletes the file so that he does not have to relive the memories again.