Default Reporting For Duty March 2022

British Captain America per a certain site. So Captain Britain? Captain Carter? Peggy, Betsy, Brian? Where art thou?

Screen Shot 2021-12-09 at 11.29.16 AM.jpg

More news tomorrow.

This is almost certainly Captain Carter. I was at New York Comic Con a couple months ago. I saw more than a few Captain Carter costumes. She definitely has found an audience. And think establishing her in the comics makes sense.

Hopefully, we get the same for Starlord T'Challa.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Mighty Member

It's clearly captain carter, like I dunno how you could think it's anything else unless you're just not clued in at all to the cultural zeitgeist.

Ok well people already think she's Captain Britain so if thats what Marvel is going to push I find that interesting because I think it will take away from Betsy and make her less relevant IMO

Extraordinary Member

Captain Brit-Gwen.

Marvel really loves their character fusions, huh? Red Goblin, War Machine Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Heroes Reborn, the Tarot mini, Infinity Warps, Gwenpool, Venomized, Deathpool, What If...?, What If...? Miles Edition, the Spider-Gwen book, chimeras. Even if it's a Captain Carter book, they'll probably shove Bucky Wolverine in there somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Captain Carter for sure. Should be pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Marvel really loves their character fusions, huh? Red Goblin, War Machine Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Heroes Reborn, the Tarot mini, Infinity Warps, Gwenpool, Venomized, Deathpool, What If...?, What If...? Miles Edition, the Spider-Gwen book, chimeras. Even if it's a Captain Carter book, they'll probably shove Bucky Wolverine in there somewhere.
    Yeah, I never thought about it before but you have a point. It's becoming quite a habit for them it seems.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Astonishing Member

Presumably Captain Carter is getting a mini or it’s part of the Avengers Forevet thing she’s making her comics debut in

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Ok well people already think she's Captain Britain so if thats what Marvel is going to push I find that interesting because I think it will take away from Betsy and make her less relevant IMO
    Yep. You know the closest we’ll get to an onscreen Betts anytime soon would be casting Olivia Munn as a Skrull or something like that.

Mmmh knights of the x?