Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I like that Trinary is the most pure technopath we have. She's like a TP for computers, while like Jeffries is more of a specialized telekinetic, Doug understands machines and Sage just has a computer brain.
    Trinary has potential to be the most powerful of them all if utilized properly. She can do things thats outside of their abilities. Im really excited to see her powers explored and expanded

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Trinary has potential to be the most powerful of them all if utilized properly. She can do things thats outside of their abilities. Im really excited to see her powers explored and expanded
    Livewire from Valiant is really, really cool and she uses her technopathy during combat too. I'd like to see Trinary form some weapons with scrap materials or stuff she's carrying around during battles. But maybe she doesn't have the telekinetic control of tech like Jeffries does.

I loved Trinary, in big part to her introduction as someone stealing from the rich and redistributing the wealth. That was badass. Glad Hickman included her and she's in the writers thoughts as we see technology play a new role in the X-men's world.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    I loved Trinary, in big part to her introduction as someone stealing from the rich and redistributing the wealth. That was badass. Glad Hickman included her and she's in the writers thoughts as we see technology play a new role in the X-men's world.
    Tony Stark and the Illuminati won't be able to pull out some tech based solution this time, should we have Krakoan Wars.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I LOVE that she's showing up in Excalibur going forward...at least initially.
    HiX-Man has certainly acknowledged the importance of her particular mutant ability.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

So what happened to Trinary? I thought she was going to be a supporting cast member of Excalibur but has been MIA since the first issue. That set her up to be Apocalypse' apprentice and nothing has been done with that since

The X-men dont really have alot of good Indian representation and her powers would make her a good fit over in X-Force alongside Sage, Forge and Beast. I could even see her with X-Factor

I liked her a lot.

I want to see more of her and nature girl!

So what happened to Trinary? I thought she was going to be a supporting cast member of Excalibur but has been MIA since the first issue. That set her up to be Apocalypse' apprentice and nothing has been done with that since

The X-men dont really have alot of good Indian representation and her powers would make her a good fit over in X-Force alongside Sage, Forge and Beast. I could even see her with X-Factor
    I was hopeful after her brief appearance in House of X and then the small role in Excalibur 1 but then she just disappeared. She has so much potential to be an awesome character and she has great powers. She is probably my favorite technopath (though I love Forge, and I'm not sure Sage's exact qualification). She would do great on X-force or on a special team of technopaths who constantly monitor and protect Krakoa.

No, I don't like Trinary.

Mighty Member

Yep, good look, nice power, She has a lot of untapped potential. I def want to see more of her and Gentle. I also would love her, Hijack, Forge, Sage and Madison J having a conversation allowing our their powers are similar yet showing the differences.

Right. Why was she even in that issue if she wasn't gonna appear again? Did Trini just forget about her?

I like Trinary and hope we see more of her.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Yep, good look, nice power, She has a lot of untapped potential. I def want to see more of her and Gentle. I also would love her, Hijack, Forge, Sage and Madison J having a conversation allowing our their powers are similar yet showing the differences.
    Talkimg about technopaths would MeMe fit in this group?

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Livewire from Valiant is really, really cool and she uses her technopathy during combat too. I'd like to see Trinary form some weapons with scrap materials or stuff she's carrying around during battles. But maybe she doesn't have the telekinetic control of tech like Jeffries does.
    Livewire in DC actually has technopathy as one of her secondary powers. Her primary power is being able to electrocute Superman hard enough that it actually hurts. But she has several lesser powers related to electrical manipulation. She can act as a radio antenna for example... She's not really a HACKER though. She can interface with computers and other electronics with her mind, but cracking encrypted data isn't her thing.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Livewire in DC actually has technopathy as one of her secondary powers. Her primary power is being able to electrocute Superman hard enough that it actually hurts. But she has several lesser powers related to electrical manipulation. She can act as a radio antenna for example... She's not really a HACKER though. She can interface with computers and other electronics with her mind, but cracking encrypted data isn't her thing.
    I feel like Storm could do a 'short-hand' version of technopathy(or telepathy) given her own sensitivities for EM fields(which both computers and human brains use to one extent or another) if she wanted to. Like she would never be as proficient as a natural technopath(or telepath), but could kinda do it, like how Professor X could kinda communicate with Krakoa, but only Cypher can really communicate with them. Someone like Magneto too.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!