Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I agree. This preview shows Domino at her finest. Her solo series is great and all, but this really showed why she's so much fun.
    Nope the solo series sucks. Thats not Domino she written in character in MIM at least lol
    X-Men Forever

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I know. Hence my annoyance at many Buffy x Spike fans. She was fucking him, but many think that meant she loved him. Anyway, Mystique already has that type of deal with Creed, which is bad enough. lol

Logan is the eternal fling guy. Experience loves variety! Can't eat the same thing everyday. Plus, Wolverine may not like to share with certain people. After Creed, he's probably lost appetite for Mystique even more.
    Not to change the conversation at all....

but it broke me when she slept with Spike, love Buffy and I love Spike still thought she "lowered" herself and Spike fans save the attacks I know how awful I sound. I was 13, but as I've grown older I see what it really was and I understand it a lot better and it has a special place in my heart. Back then I wanted her to be herself again immediately and she wasn't, death and change does that.

Next, issue better involve more than a rescue 2 issues in and one to go I'm gone need Rogue, Storm, and Psylocke to do a little more because why do I feel like nothing's happened other than the beat down and capture?

I'm digging the art, it reminds me so much of how Samurai Jack was drawn.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.