Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    When it comes to bumping uglies, experience means more than anything else. And if there is one thing Wolverine has on just about everyone, it is experience.
    well then he and Mystique are a perfect match.

I'm happy that this series is getting better beyond it's first issue. It reads like something completely different.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post

I'm happy that this series is getting better beyond it's first issue. It reads like something completely different.
    She seems to prefer Creed. Who's around 50 years older than Logan. I think sex is why she's with him. lol An attack-dog henchman / boy toy.

She & Logan just wanna mutilate each other these days. Too much bad blood for the sex to ever be a plus again.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 07-20-2018 at 05:42 AM.

The woman that raped him?กกกก. No thanks.
    Last edited by TheCape; 07-20-2018 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    The womand that raped him?กกกก. No thanks.
    And has filmed it, then sent the vid to one of his lovers. lol

And he's the man who's actually killed her.

Again, too much bad blood for them to be believable. Trying to murder each other is best. Plus Logan was smart enough to learn Mystique was trouble and cut her off for good.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    And has filmed it, then sent the vid to one of his lovers. lol

And he's the man who's actually killed her.

Again, too much bad blood for them to be believable. Trying to murder each other is best. Plus Logan was smart enough to learn Mystique was trouble and cut her off for good.

I don't mean as a couple....just the sex part if you're saying experience over a century makes you good in bed People can F***k and hate each other.

I don't mean as a couple....just the sex part if you're saying experience over a century makes you good in bed People can F***k and hate each other.
    I know. Hence my annoyance at many Buffy x Spike fans. She was fucking him, but many think that meant she loved him. Anyway, Mystique already has that type of deal with Creed, which is bad enough. lol

Logan is the eternal fling guy. Experience loves variety! Can't eat the same thing everyday. Plus, Wolverine may not like to share with certain people. After Creed, he's probably lost appetite for Mystique even more.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 07-20-2018 at 06:24 AM.

BANNED

I know. Hence my annoyance at many Buffy x Spike fans. She was fucking him, but many think that meant she loved him. Anyway, Mystique already has that type of deal with Creed, which is bad enough. lol

Logan is the eternal fling guy. Experience loves variety! Can't eat the same thing everyday. Plus, Wolverine may not like to share with certain people. After Creed, he's probably lost appetite for Mystique even more.
    "I'm sorry William..."

Logan is the kind that's good in bed....but that's about it...everything else isn't enough to put up with and after the first few times it'll get boring without all the emotional parts.

So the theory that the Marvel universe will end from massive scale psionic annihilation from the hate sex between Jean and Emma?

I can weirdly see that. I really can.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    So the theory that the Marvel universe will end from massive scale psionic annihilation from the hate sex between Jean and Emma?

I can weirdly see that. I really can.
    If i had the time and patience, i would write that fanfic

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    If i had the time and patience, i would write that fanfic
    I have both, and the writing ability. But there is no way I could set that up without feeling awful about my general position in existence.

Ultimate Member

I think that Buffy did by the end to some degree, and in the comics since the show ended they've dated again so...as for Logan he's shown that he can do the long term thing and can be happy with it...

Astonishing Member

the best pairing of Wolverine was House of M Mystique, but then, Wolverine and Mystique were different characters there.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MikaelNovasun View Post
    My problem isn't so much that Storm and Rogue currently captured, it is how it happened. Rogue getting knocked out by a single punch....Did she lose her invulnerability again? The answer is no btw, at least in the other books she has appeared in lately. She took a bigger hit from Gravitron and managed to stay on her feet....
    There was a powerful psychic there who likely hit Rogue psychically and that's what kept her down.

It's clear she's invulnerable if you read all of her appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I think that Buffy did by the end to some degree, and in the comics since the show ended they've dated again so...as for Logan he's shown that he can do the long term thing and can be happy with it...
    Mainly speaking if s6 Spuffy, being the one where they're together, and it tends to be romanticized by many.

I agree it's love on the comics. But can't see it at any point in the show.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 07-20-2018 at 05:13 PM.

Ultimate Member

I think that there's love between them to some degree in season 6, not the big overwhelming love that some would think but she does have feelings for him in that season, that's why it was all so messed up for her to me...