Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    Xena damnt it

Newsarameas site is a mess. Can someone post the images, pretty please?
    Here you go.

MMX1.jpg

MMX2.jpg

MMX3.jpg

Cannot wait for this series.

MMX4.jpg

Sorry, they're coming out small. I don't know how to forum, apparently.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    I'm glad Thompson is addressing things people always bring up like why Rogue doesn't just use a power dampener.
    She's like a dream come true on that end...
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Surprised someone actually remembers Gambit and Bishop are friends. Was a nice touch adding him to Remy's side.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Bishop murdered an entire planet... O found it weird that he's cracking jokes again. They need to fix that @-#&.

I liked the preview and I'm looking forward to the book. I was actually intrigued by Magik and Laura. KT seems to have been able to capture that dry "I'm not completely in touch with feelings or all that concerned about what comes out of my mouth"-humor. Let em cry, this book looks good. #&#& they stole the wedding cake too?
    I thougth that we were in silent agreement or not speaking about Bishop's characther assasination.

Also, of course that he stole, what kind of thief would Remy be if didn't stole the whole set .

Super curious what Bling has up her sleeve for rings - She can't create jewelry can she? Very happy to see a Bishop cameo and all of Remy's "team". This preview just leaves me impatient for next week!

This page is perfection.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Super curious what Bling has up her sleeve for rings - She can't create jewelry can she? Very happy to see a Bishop cameo and all of Remy's "team". This preview just leaves me impatient for next week!
    No. She can create diamond shards. Those can be fitted into a ring if someone is able to cut and attach it to something

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    This page is perfection.
    I have to agree. KT was able to display Magik's natural tendency for duality, but not in a scary way. Queen of hell is grossed out by spiders; she cares enough for Rogue's situation that she lends a helping hand, but not at the cost of missing out on the cake... Cant believe they stole the @&#&$&# cake too...
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    I have to agree. KT was able to display Magik's natural tendency for duality, but not in a scary way. Queen of hell is grossed out by spiders; she cares enough for Rogue's situation that she lends a helping hand, but not at the cost of missing out on the cake... Cant believe they stole the @&#&$&# cake too...
    I still want to know if Rogue and Gambit end up with the wedding gifts meant for Kitty and Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    I still want to know if Rogue and Gambit end up with the wedding gifts meant for Kitty and Peter.
    I am sure now Gambit and Rogue will try themself in art becuase they will get a lot of brushes and easels for gifts

It shows Gambit has quite some friends, which we knew. But who is closest to Rogue you people think? Surely not Illyana, they were barely seen interacting with each other ever.

So I know Bobby and Sam are suppose to be two of her friends, but be honest, are they really close to her? Who else of her colleagues is she really is close with?

Or,... is Rogue still the friendless X-Man she always was? Remembering her starting days, outback days, she was a loner, no one really liked her. Is she still friendless?

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    It shows Gambit has quite some friends, which we knew. But who is closest to Rogue you people think? Surely not Illyana, they were barely seen interacting with each other ever.

So I know Bobby and Sam are suppose to be two of her friends, but be honest, are they really close to her? Who else of her colleagues is she really is close with?

Or,... is Rogue still the friendless X-Man she always was? Remembering her starting days, outback days, she was a loner, no one really liked her. Is she still friendless?
    That’s the thing with Rogue, she’s severely underdeveloped when it comes to the non-superheroics. You really don’t know that much about her outside of being an X-Man. I hope MMX can change that.

Spectacular Member

She’s actually the Miss Congeniality of the Xmen after Jean Grey

I think that Bobby and her are supposed to be really close, they did a road trip together after all, not sure about Sam. Logan is the only other choice that i can think, wishes for stabbing her originally aside (half of Logan's friendship start like that ), they became quite close after their adventure in Japan.
    Last edited by TheCape; 07-20-2018 at 11:21 AM.