Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
IMHO Piskor's best retcon were the Madelyne/Lee thing (which I think strengthened her relationship with Scott) and Prof X being crippled on the same event as his brother becomes Juggernaut (Lucifer adds nothing to the overall story).

On Storm's offer to the Morlocks, I view as positive too. She is supposed to be a great leader but her tenure leading the X-Men is full of missteps and strange decisions. She clearly failed the Morlocks and oversaw the dismantling of the team since Fall of the Mutants. It's arguable that calling her a great leader doesn't make sense IN-STORY. So, any retcon that tries to show some quality to her leadership is positive to me.
The Lee/Madelyne retcon does make a lot more sense especially since Lee doesn't really figure into any further storylines. I think he's done a good job wading through the issues and developing a coherent narrative so far. I'm not 100% sold on all of the changes, but it does make it more digestible and understandable in relation to the overall story he is telling.