Incredible Member

Default Is Geoff Johns spreading himself to thin?

I feel like all these projects I’m reading about involve him. All these DC streaming shows, these black label titles, Shazam title, doomsday clock. Apologies for whatever else I’m forgetting. But is he spreading himself way too thin? I mean Doomsday clock being delayed had to in a way be connected to the fact that he’s working on so much now, right? I just feel like he’s being involved in ever big project DC has. Now we have the general dislike of titans (I’ll give it a chance) which he helped make. On top of the work he did with the DCEU. Is Geoff spreading himself over too many projects that they could be possibly not be getting all the attention each project deserves?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    I feel like all these projects I’m reading about involve him. All these DC streaming shows, these black label titles, Shazam title, doomsday clock. Apologies for whatever else I’m forgetting. But is he spreading himself way too thin? I mean Doomsday clock being delayed had to in a way be connected to the fact that he’s working on so much now, right? I just feel like he’s being involved in ever big project DC has. Now we have the general dislike of titans (I’ll give it a chance) which he helped make. On top of the work he did with the DCEU. Is Geoff spreading himself over too many projects that they could be possibly not be getting all the attention each project deserves?
    He's actually doing less now than he was, which is a good thing.

Extraordinary Member

Perhaps. But I'm sure Johns will continue to do what he's always done - create some great stories in some books and ruin characters in other books with his 'wouldn't it be cool if...' style of writing.

Well, according to Johns, he stepped down as President and CCO of DC so he could focus on doing all these projects that otherwise he wouldn't have been able to do had he kept his old job. So if he's indeed spreading himself too thin, it's totally by choice.