Page 79 of 172 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2577

Never mind that the idea that the very small group of people you just pointed to must reflect how the rest of the public see this is on incredibly shaky footing.

Ugh... I can't believe this is still getting so much attention. It's time to move on, for everybody.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    Her black eye doesn’t prove anything, we don’t where she got it. Plus, two police officers didn’t see any black eye or bruises
    Let's look at facts. Depp did not abuse any of his previous girlfriends. Heard was arrested for assaulting a former partner who later refused to press charges. Heard was allegedly - and I repeat, 'allegedly' - overheard threatening to accuse Depp of assault if he didn't give her an eyewateringly large divorce settlement. Depp should have gone to trial. Bad advice from his lawyer to settle out of court.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukki View Post
    Ugh... I can't believe this is still getting so much attention. It's time to move on, for everybody.
    https://twitter.com/DaveBautista/sta...25112974618624

What happened here is so much bigger then G3, @JamesGunn ,myself,@Disney etc. This was a #cybernazi attack that succeeded. Unless we start to unite together against this crap, whether people are offended are not! ...it’s going to get much worse. And it can happen to anyone

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Never mind that the idea that the very small group of people you just pointed to must reflect how the rest of the public see this is on incredibly shaky footing.
    You wanted to know what the perceptions were. I provided some websites, including The Hollywood Reporter (which is not exactly some minor website in the entertainment industry).

I don't even know what to make out of that tweet to be honest other than the Drax actor is pissed off... this just accentuates what I stated previously. He is among those who need to move on before hurting his career with these antics.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    You wanted to know what the perceptions were. I provided some websites, including The Hollywood Reporter (which is not exactly some minor website in the entertainment industry).
    Which is essentially the second piece in that list of five that is largely(if not entirely) just relaying Bautista's take on the situation.

That's not exactly "Perceptions".

I don't even know what to make out of that tweet to be honest other than the Drax actor is pissed off... this just accentuates what I stated previously. He is among those who need to move on before hurting his career with these antics.
    Bautista doesn't give a ****. He actually knows what is happening and is rightfully mad about it. He's also a loyal friend and actually has some integrity. We could all stand to learn something from him.

Which is essentially the second piece in that list of five that is largely(if not entirely) just relaying Bautista's take on the situation.

That's not exactly "Perceptions".
    Read the third paragraph.

This is not the first time Bautista has taken a swing at his current employer, saying in a previous tweet that working for Disney is "pretty nauseating" after Gunn was fired as director from the upcoming Marvel installment due to Trump supporters resurfacing old, offensive tweets from the filmmaker. Gunn has been a staunch, vocal opposer of the president.

To stand by a friend is admirable and all. But this is business and he is not behaving as an adult right now.

Read the third paragraph.
    A simple statement of what we could all agree is roughly what happened is not exactly someone's perception. Never mind that it was one line.

To stand by a friend is admirable and all. But this is business and he is not behaving as an adult right now.
    Bautista hasn't actually quit the movie (although he has threatened to do so if they do not use Gunn's script.)

A simple statement of what we could all agree is roughly what happened is not exactly someone's perception. Never mind that it was one line.
    It cast the blame on Trump supporters. Which is further than one would think an organization like The Hollywood Reporter would do.

It cast the blame on Trump supporters. Which is further than one would think an organization like The Hollywood Reporter would do.
    I don't know that I would go that far.

The writer also pretty clearly pointed out that the tweets were "Offensive". I don't think we can pin judgement to one bit and not the other.

Bautista hasn't actually quit the movie (although he has threatened to do so if they do not use Gunn's script.)
    Exactly. It's his right to express his disapproval over the studios decisions and show support to his colleague and friend. But it is also in his own best interests to be polite about it and accept that the studio employing him has the right to make such decissions. Trying to blackmail them can result in his very quick replacement. It's in everyones best interest to just close this now.