Page 57 of 172 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Everybody knows your reactions by this point.
    Same to you

X Gon' Give It to Ya Dum Dum Dugan's Avatar

So you're saying you think Pratt would publically support a man he thought might molest his kids?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dum Dum Dugan View Post
    So you're saying you think Pratt would publically support a man he thought might molest his kids?
    I’m not saying that, I’m just asking a question that the media should have already asked him.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    I’m not saying that, I’m just asking a question that the media should have already asked him.
    The thing is, unless you're saying Pratt has a single digit IQ, its a question he would have asked himself the moment he decided to support Gunn or not.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    The thing is, unless you're saying Pratt has a single digit IQ, its a question he would have asked himself the moment he decided to support Gunn or not.
    Not saying that either
    I just want a honest answer from him.
    Last edited by Raiders; 08-15-2018 at 04:14 PM.

Not saying that either
    I just want an honest answer from him.
    Common sense alone would tell you what the answer is. He's publicly supporting Gunn. Unless he was an idiot incapable of thinking beyond the next 5 seconds he would have asked himself that question at some point before making his support, public. The media would only ask him if there was a smoking gun, and 10 year old tweets aren't a smoking gun. Pardon the pun. In fact, you can infer the Bible verses he gave before outright supporting him was him wrestling with said question.

You phrased it as a "gotcha" question. What do you think it would achieve? We don't have Pratt here to ask, but we have you, the "star" of this thread now, to ask. You know how you'd react if he gave a Yes and if he gave a No. So what would those reactions be?

BANNED

Common sense alone would tell you what the answer is. He's publicly supporting Gunn. Unless he was an idiot incapable of thinking beyond the next 5 seconds he would have asked himself that question at some point before making his support, public. The media would only ask him if there was a smoking gun, and 10 year old tweets aren't a smoking gun. Pardon the pun. In fact, you can infer the Bible verses he gave before outright supporting him was him wrestling with said question.

You phrased it as a "gotcha" question. What do you think it would achieve? We don't have Pratt here to ask, but we have you, the "star" of this thread now, to ask. You know how you'd react if he gave a Yes and if he gave a No. So what would those reactions be?
    I want Pratt’s honest answer, not his public answer. Who knows they may or may not be same answer.

I want Pratt’s honest answer, not his public answer. Who knows they may or may not be same answer.
    No one has asked him this ridiculous question in order for the answer to be made public or not, don't shift goalposts. What is public is his support of Gunn. What is unknown (to just you for some reason but ok) is and I quote "Would he leave his son alone with Gunn without second thoughts?" You're either dodging or conflating, but fine, maybe that makes it clearer.

If this question was asked as per YOUR scenario, YOU know how you'd respond if he gave a yes or a no, what is it?

BANNED

No one has asked him this ridiculous question in order for the answer to be made public or not, don't shift goalposts. What is public is his support of Gunn. What is unknown (to just you for some reason but ok) is and I quote "Would he leave his son alone with Gunn without second thoughts?" You're either dodging or conflating, but fine, maybe that makes it clearer.

If this question was asked as per YOUR scenario, YOU know how you'd respond if he gave a yes or a no, what is it?
    Why are you so afraid of this question?
    Or are you afraid of the answer?

Why are you so afraid of this question?
    Or are you afraid of the answer?
    I asked you a direct question cause I'm curious as to your response. What it that response?

BANNED

HAH!
    Told you.

What weasely wishy-washy way to call a man a liar.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

It's obvious the troll is just concerned.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    If somebody would ask him he'd almost certainly say yes, and then you'd say he's just saying that and not really meaning it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    HAH!
    Told you.
    LOL Yep, you did. And ironically I didn't realize I pulled it out of him until you said something.

So Raiders, when you said:

...you actually slipped up and replied to how you'd REACT if the answer was yes to your query? I wish you had been straightforward all along but asked and answered, thanks.

BANNED

I asked you a direct question cause I'm curious as to your response. What it that response?
    If he answer yes, I’ll say he’s a dumbass
    If he answer no, I’ll say he smarter than I thought.

Now answer my questions