Page 148 of 172 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2577

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    Sorry, but Iger and Horn is Feige’s bosses.
    They’ll will approve it or disapprove it.
    Neither seems to be a big fan of Gunn.
    They also trust Feige when it comes to running all things Marvel with him getting control of the Fox properties and control over the Streaming TV shows over Marvel TV.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    They also trust Feige when it comes to running all things Marvel with him getting control of the Fox properties and control over the Streaming TV shows over Marvel TV.
    That’s all true, but if the new director insist on a new script, than we’ll see.

BANNED

That’s all true, but if the new director insist on a new script, than we’ll see.
    Anybody who insists on a new script takes himself out of the running for new director.

Yeah, and maybe Tebow will get another offensive line built around him when a NFL team hires him...

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Then that director won't get the job. If Feige has a set plan it's not going to change course. No one pulling a Rian Johnson on his watch.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Yeah, and maybe Tebow will get another offensive line built around him when a NFL team hires him...
    At least I’m not wishy washy

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Then that director won't get the job. If Feige has a set plan it's not going to change course. No one pulling a Rian Johnson on his watch.
    I see what you’re saying.

I do agree that any incoming director likely will have to follow the blue print marvel studios wants. Because of the nature of marvel movies existing as a part of a greater hole, no director can ever entirely call their own shots even under ideal circumstances, which this obviously isn't.

That said, I think it's also fair to point out that it's pretty much the norm for movie scripts to get changed and tweats. Be it due to budget or time constraints or things not working or even cool new ideas popping up on the fly, I'm not sure any movie has ever stayed entirely true to the initial script that was pitched. Again, that's normal even under ideal circumstances, which this obviously isn't.

So we likely won't get an entirely new script, but I also think it's likely that it won't be exactly the one Gunn pitched either.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I do agree that any incoming director likely will have to follow the blue print marvel studios wants. Because of the nature of marvel movies existing as a part of a greater hole, no director can ever entirely call their own shots even under ideal circumstances, which this obviously isn't.

That said, I think it's also fair to point out that it's pretty much the norm for movie scripts to get changed and tweats. Be it due to budget or time constraints or things not working or even cool new ideas popping up on the fly, I'm not sure any movie has ever stayed entirely true to the initial script that was pitched. Again, that's normal even under ideal circumstances, which this obviously isn't.

So we likely won't get an entirely new script, but I also think it's likely that it won't be exactly the one Gunn pitched either.
    According to the rumors the spirit of Guardians 3 is meant to setup the direction for the MCU in the years to come. If that's true I can see why Marvel would insist on using it. They probably be open to minor alterations like with Ant-Man but the core of what Gunn wrote has to stay intact.

According to the rumors the spirit of Guardians 3 is meant to setup the direction for the MCU in the years to come. If that's true I can see why Marvel would insist on using it. They probably be open to minor alterations like with Ant-Man but the core of what Gunn wrote has to stay intact.
    Course, the flip side of that is one has to wonder if the direction of the MCU will change now that they have XMen and FF. They might not wanna put out say a Nova or an Adam Warlock movie if they have access to Wolverine and Deadpool.

But obviously that's just speculation. We'll see. Either way, Gunns past movies were a lot of fun so I'm sure there's no need to reinvent the wheel.

At least I’m not wishy washy
    Non-Issue

BANNED

Non-Issue

But the shoe fits

But the shoe fits
    Again, Non-Issue

BANNED

Again, Non-Issue
    And now the other shoe fits.
    But to be serious, I was agreeing with you on this thread. Your points were correct.
    But for some inexplicable reason you started to attack me.
    Last edited by Raiders; 09-27-2018 at 05:50 PM.

A disagreement is not a attack.