Page 149 of 172 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 2577
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    A disagreement is not a attack.
    You’re right, attack is too strong of a word.
    Last edited by Raiders; 09-27-2018 at 09:20 PM.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Course, the flip side of that is one has to wonder if the direction of the MCU will change now that they have XMen and FF. They might not wanna put out say a Nova or an Adam Warlock movie if they have access to Wolverine and Deadpool.

But obviously that's just speculation. We'll see. Either way, Gunns past movies were a lot of fun so I'm sure there's no need to reinvent the wheel.
    Phase 4 will be shooting before the sale is finalized. You can't count on any X or FF characters to appear until either late 4 or more likely 5.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    Phase 4 will be shooting before the sale is finalized. You can't count on any X or FF characters to appear until either late 4 or more likely 5.
    Phase 4 is already filming with Spider-Man Far From Home but we will probably will start seeing FF and X-Men stuff in about two years. Yeah the sale isn't finalized but Iger confirmed in Press Feige will have control over the characters currently under Fox's control so Feige is likely already planning their entrances and just waiting for the sale to be finalized. It only took a year for Spider-Man to show up in Civil War and 2 years for his own film after the Sony deal was announced.

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    Oh, I'm not saying they will necessarily will begin any of that Fox stuff immediately. I'm just thinking as far as their long term planning goes, that might effect whatever plans they might have had with Gunn as far as the cosmic guys. I'm sure we'll see more Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Captain Marvel and Ant-Men stuff to fill the void of losing the core Avenger guys so they'll have plenty to do in the short term.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Phase 4 is already filming with Spider-Man Far From Home but we will probably will start seeing FF and X-Men stuff in about two years. Yeah the sale isn't finalized but Iger confirmed in Press Feige will have control over the characters currently under Fox's control so Feige is likely already planning their entrances and just waiting for the sale to be finalized. It only took a year for Spider-Man to show up in Civil War and 2 years for his own film after the Sony deal was announced.
    The deal with Sony for Spider-man is in no way comparable, and we shouldn't be looking to that for any clue about what the timeline will be.

Sony and Disney entered into an arrangement to share a specific character and related characters. There were no regulatory hurdles or anti-trust qualifications to meet.

Feige might start thinking about FF and X-Men, but he can't put one word down on paper, or budget a single penny to their production, without breaking all kinds of national and international laws given that this deal involves a company takeover. Basically any country Disney wants to do business in has to approve the deal first and they can't give any hint that the two companies are working together to plan a merged business strategy. No directors can be floated or anything else.

Assuming all the approvals necessary are in place a month or two after Avengers 4, we could potentially start seeing directors named by the end of 2019, actors named and making guest appearances throughout 2020 (especially the latter half) and a finished film hitting theaters maybe Memorial Day 2021.

uh oh.....looks like Batista is done

The J-man

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post

Bye bye Guardians, welcome X-Men and F4

BANNED

who even is this guy

Sean Gunn said a few days ago that they were using his brother's script. That's not possible if random youtuber claiming otherwise is speaking truth.

https://www.cbr.com/disney-use-james...ians-3-script/

He reports on every internet rumor and in some cases grossly misrepresent information. Like 2nd week box office numbers compared to opening weekend you should wait until the entire weekend numbers are in to see how big the drop is but he'll report the Friday drops which is always bigger because opening Fridays include the early Thursday opening numbers. He can say the Fridays had like a 70 percent drop even though opening weekend Friday had Thursday numbers added to it and 2nd weekend Friday didn't then you get to the full weekend drop and it's like 50 percent which is normal.
    Last edited by Jokerz79; 09-29-2018 at 06:03 AM.

Spectacular Member

This person makes a video on EVERY rumor, photo shopped picture, fan theory, with more videos on those than actual confirmed reports. Treat him with the same seriousness that you would give Mike Zeroh, another person that makes a video on every theory that pops up so that he can claim that he was right because one video supported that theory but a dozen against it. Also considering ComicBookCast2 makes about anywhere from three to six videos a day everyday, I would not consider him a reliable source of information, let alone when they don't even have an actual link to where he got his information.
    Last edited by PD98; 09-29-2018 at 10:29 AM.

Random guy on the net doesn't sound like a terribly credible source. That said if Dave doesn't wanna be there, might be best for everyone if they do write him out. But I'll wager everything will work out fine either way.

BANNED

This all makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    This all makes sense
    I could make up a bunch of BS that makes sense as well doesnt make it right. Regardless I feel like Drax is a expendable character anyway. So having him really die in avengers 4 doesnt sound crazy. They can let Dave leave but also let Drax go out a hero. Hopefully saving groot since Gaurdians 2 was kinda how they all were surrogate parents to groot. I could see that working out well for Marvel and Dave. BTW didnt watch the video iono what was all said but most the videos like this are BS.

Extraordinary Member

I didn't watch the video but if Bautista is out it isn't unexpected it's like he's been campaigning to get fired. But I think the original plan was to replace the original guardians by the 3rd movie anyway so...