Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

The PreviewsWorld announcement goes into a little more detail:

"Beginning this November, return to the unmistakable aura that defines the murky and mysterious Marvel Knights with a brand-new six issue limited series to celebrate the iconic imprint’s 20th anniversary!

Series showrunner Donny Cates is joined by all-star writers Matthew Rosenberg, Tini Howard, and Vita Ayala as the Marvel Knights ride again. Daredevil, the Punisher, Black Panther, Elektra, and others attempt to unravel a mystery that affects every hero and villain in the Marvel Universe. And now it can be revealed that titanically talented artists Travel Foreman and Niko Henrichon will craft the action in issues #1 and #2 respectively! Covers will be contributed by the showstopping Geoff Shaw, and the genius Jae Lee will create a set of variant covers as well!
    And this is just the beginning of a massive Marvel Knights celebration on its way.

In addition to Cates’ concussive limited series, fans can look forward to a digital comics promotion and a variant program featuring the work of A-list talent such as John Cassaday, JG Jones, and Terry Dodson! Plus, don’t miss a set of new trade paperbacks featuring the best of Marvel Knights, as well as two brand-new Omnibus editions."

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    It would be cool if Joe Q, Mark Texeira and Jae Lee did issues
    I would really enjoy it if any of those three did some interior art for a new Marvel title. J.G. Jones, as well.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

If Quesada did interior art, it would probably be delayed for six months.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Are those Reed's arms in the background?
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Sounds like this Marvel Knights is mini is shaping up to be the Marvel Knights equivalent to "No Surrender" or the upcoming Uncanny X-Men relaunch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    And Hulk looks like he's crushing Hawkeye's quiver.

And Daredevil is in his yellow costume for...reasons ?

is that noh-varr under the punisher?

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Yes. They had a MK book, titled 4

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Sounds like this Marvel Knights is mini is shaping up to be the Marvel Knights equivalent to "No Surrender" or the upcoming Uncanny X-Men relaunch.

And Hulk looks like he's crushing Hawkeye's quiver.

And Daredevil is in his yellow costume for...reasons ?
    Hulk was a Marvel Knights book for awhile, during Bruce Jones’ run, as well as Rucka’s Wolverine.
    Loeb’s Daredevil Yellow was a Marvel Knight book.

Ok, this is something I'm excited for. Fingers crossed for a Ghost Rider series with Blaze or Ketch!
    Current Favourites: Ascender, Daredevil, Department Of Truth, Haha, Immortal Hulk, Luna and Strange Academy

Recent Favourites: Coffin Bound, Faithless, Gideon Falls and She Could Fly

They/Them

If Elektra is in it then I'm buying.

Mighty Member

MK20 has me conflicted. The writing staff? fantastic. Donny Cates Thanos story is one of my favorite marvel tales of all time. His work on Venom is phenomal and completely revolutionary for the character, easily one of marvel's best books...but the art team, in my opinion is lacking. Idk if Deodato is just doing promo art or work on the issues as well, but he is one of my least favorite artists. I can't stand the photorealistic look to his work, and it makes even the most bombastic fight scenes seem static and boring. Travel Foreman is slightly better, but all of his work looks so grotesque, but not in a appealing way like Bachalo might draw it. Niko Henricon probably has the most pleasant style to look at, but his work seems to lean towards high fantasy which is NOT what I think of when I think Marvel Knights.

Theres SO many other options Marvel could have gone with, ESPECIALLY for the 20th anniversary of marvel knights. But heres to hoping it's still good.