Baby Thanos Member catbellysqueezer's Avatar

Default Playing around with Pym particles?

Have any Marvel characters not named Ant-Man, the Wasp, or any of their relatives ever had access to/been exposed to Pym particles?

If not, why hasn't it happened yet? I mean, who wouldn't buy a run of the Hulk shrunk down to 3 feet tall but even more powerful? Or maybe the whole Avengers crew could be accidentally exposed and turned into "The Mini/Micro/Munchkin Avengers."

Would any of you folks find it interesting to see what your favorite Marvel character would do when shrunken or enlarged? Or is this idea too gimmicky?

I can imagine there would be quite a few purist fuddy-duddies who would be offended by their super-serious hero (e.g. the Punisher) being turned into a comedy bit. Where do you all stand on this issue?
    Baby Thanos

Mighty Member

Hawkeye went around for a while using Pym Particles and calling himself Goliath. During Infinity Gauntlet, Hulk was shrunk down to a tiny size and had a hilarious encounter with Abomination during a tie-in issue.

Cap, Iron Man and Thor (and Hank) went down to quantum realm to save Jan once

Rhino was once shurnk with Pym particles by Deadpool.

Deadpool then kept him on a keychain or in a little hamster ball.

The Pym particles were also once used on Godzilla. That was an interesting story arc. Godzilla fought a rat! He also got into a fight with with Dum Dum Dugan.

Punisher once got a hold of some (and an Antman helmet), shrunk himself down, and got delivered hiding in a pizza. He blasted his way out out of a guys head.
    Last edited by Alan2099; 07-21-2018 at 12:27 AM.

Cap, Iron Man and Thor (and Hank) went down to quantum realm to save Jan once

I don't care what the movie says, it's called the MICROVERSE blast it! We won't let you erase the microns marvel!

As for shrink and grow heroes, the female yellowjacket used them.

[IMG][/IMG]

There was a teen girl bad guy who could grow that was used a few years ago also (what was her name again?) and robyn hood could grow but she is a robot so don't know if Pym had anything to do with it.

I've watched the movie a few times and participated in the discussions a lot so I called it quantum realm without even thinking :P

Bill Foster
    Tom Foster
    Atlas
    Daddy Longlegs

Boisterously Confused

Pym had an enemy called Dr. Nemesis (not the Timely or X-Men guy), who had and/or could simulate all GiAnt-Man's abilities except bug communication/control.

All-New Wolverine #5, Janet lent some to Laura so she could destroy nanites inside a clone of hers.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    There was a teen girl bad guy who could grow that was used a few years ago also (what was her name again?) and robyn hood could grow but she is a robot so don't know if Pym had anything to do with it.
    Big Zero. She popped up during Dark Reign.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Power Broker somehow had access to Pym Particles AND a technology that allows you to communicate with bugs during Nick Spencer's The Astonishing Ant-Man, and that's how Cassie Lang became Stinger.

Baby Thanos Member catbellysqueezer's Avatar

Great information as always, thanks folks.

I will definitely be looking into these story lines!
    Baby Thanos