Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Its always possible it doesn't have anything to do with her heritage. It just seems likely that it will. It would make sense for them to want to solidify that origin in the animated verse since they tend to sync the major stuff up with comics/film/tv. I've gone on record plenty of times before how much I hate that practice, whether I like a particular plot point or not, but that's how it is.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

FINALLY OMG. I've wanted this for so long
    DjI0mMzVAAEvBad.jpg
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    well, if we're speculating wildly.... Maybe it'll be Diana and her little sister Cassandra making life miserable for frost giants?
    Cheetah or Circe are my guesses.

Quote Originally Posted by RepHope View Post
    Cheetah or Circe are my guesses.
    Yeah, or that, maybe both?

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Yeah, or that, maybe both?
    I'd be cool with that. Sometimes it feels like the only villains who team up nowadays are Flash's Rogues and Batman's villains. It'd be nice to see one interpretation of the Cheetah-Circe relationship.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

If it's set in the new 52 universe Donna may be in the movie. She was just introduced in Judas Contract after all.

What if and I know it's very unlikely but what if it's about Diana and her daughter?

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    People were saying it was the same logo as the original WW movie, but I'm not really seeing that.

It looks more closer to the uncut version

ACDD6556-77BB-437B-A63D-21062BAA3D6B.jpg
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 08-07-2018 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    It Kong’s more closer to the uncut version

ACDD6556-77BB-437B-A63D-21062BAA3D6B.jpg
    Yeah there’s a bit of a similarity. I think Reign and Fatal Five will be “in continuity”, so maybe Hush and Bloodlines will be stand-alone?

I don’t mean they shouldn’t have done new 52 universe but doesn’t it feel a bit late? Shouldn’t they have done this a bit early? I mean they knew before hand of rebirth.
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 08-08-2018 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I don’t mean that they have a new 52 universe but doesn’t it feel a bit late? Shouldn’t they have done this a bit early? I mean they knew before hand of rebirth.
    They should have but they didn’t. DC has done a terrible job at capitalizing on both Flash and WW’s heightened popularity. But better late than never. They said they wouldn’t be copying Rebirth but personally I think they changed their minds and will be taking cues from there. I expect to see WW, Batman, and Supes get their Rebirth costumes eventually.

However I do not expect them to take directly from Rucka’s run. They could borrow aspects like Cale or Cheetah’s origin but I don’t expect a direct adaption of “The Lies”.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Great.........more pegasuses instead of the Invisible Jet. This is getting old....
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Great.........more pegasuses instead of the Invisible Jet. This is getting old....
    Or....just like in her original solo movie, maybe she can't fly and needs a Pegasus.