Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Amazing Member

Default Batman: Hush is Getting an Animated Movie

https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2018/0...animated-movie

The third movie for 2019, Batman: Hush will release in summer, and will follow the two-part Death of Superman/Reign of the Supermen as the latest animated movie based on an acclaimed DC comic storyline. While this year’s Batman: Gotham by Gaslight was arguably the last Batman-centered DC Universe Movie, it’s an “Elseworlds” tale featuring a Victorian Era Dark Knight. Hush will find the series returning to the present day and set in a much more familiar Gotham City. The comic storyline featured popular Bat baddies like Poison Ivy, Ra’s al Ghul and the Joker, but it’s also well known for introducing the villain it’s named after—the bandage-faced Hush. While a child version of the character has made a couple of appearances on Gotham and Hush has appeared in video games like the Arkham and LEGO Batman titles, he’s never before appeared in a DC Universe Movie.
    Out of all the Robins, Jason Todd is my favourite

Shocked it took them this long honestly.

Extraordinary Member

Featuring Harley Quinn
    which makes it a perfect story for DC to fund

As long as it's not apart of the current animated universe and has minimal to no Harley I will be ecstatic for this.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    As long as it's not apart of the current animated universe and has minimal to no Harley I will be ecstatic for this.
    You know very well it has a 99.9% chance of being in the current animated universe. Sure they always do one movie a year outside that universe, but next year's will probably be the Wonder Woman title (best guess since Bloodlines isn't the title of a WW story best I know).

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    You know very well it has a 99.9% chance of being in the current animated universe. Sure they always do one movie a year outside that universe, but next year's will probably be the Wonder Woman title (best guess since Bloodlines isn't the title of a WW story best I know).
    Oh I know and it probably is which will suck. None of the current voice cast feels like their characters and the universe feels so soulless.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    The nuDCAU has had movies with names that don't match the storylines they use. See Batman vs. Robin or Batman: Bad Blood

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Featuring Harley Quinn
    which makes it a perfect story for DC to fund
    Harley Quinn is about to become one of the most hated characters if DC does not stop using her when not necessary.