Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

So I just read that apparently this is going to be one of their in continuity/New-52-ish DCAU stories (so much for everyone hoping it was one of their "not in continuity" films) and will not have Kevin Conroy voicing Bats (although he's apparently Batman in the JL vs Fatal Five movie instead). And apparently the fight with Superman will be in this. So, I don't know, could still be good but it is kind of a more meh feeling now than it might otherwise be. Really hate the push for continuity in these movies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    It's not Limbo. It's worse. Tim never even was a thing and isn't a thing in this universe. They already explained that at comicon and in the movies themselves. Like Dick said he was the only Robin.
    Please please leave Tim out of this movie. I'd rather have Damian as Robin.
    Last edited by oasis1313; 01-11-2019 at 08:46 PM.

Batman: Hush press release and voice cast.

Batman: Hush centers on a mysterious new villain known only as Hush, who uses a rogues' gallery of villains to destroy Batman’s crime-fighting career as well as Bruce Wayne’s personal life, which has been further complicated by a relationship with Selina Kyle/Catwoman.

Behind the scenes, Batman: Hush is directed by Justin Copeland and written by Ernie Altbacker. Executive Producers are James Tucker, Sam Register, and Benjamin Melniker & Michael Uslan. The creative team also includes Producer Amy McKenna, Co-producers Alan Burnett and Jim Krieg, and Character Designer Phil Bourassa.

Jason O’Mara - Batman.

Jennifer Morrison - Catwoman

Jerry O’Connell - Superman

Rebecca Romijn- Lois Lane

Rainn Wilson - Lex Luthor

Sean Maher - Nightwing

Bruce Thomas - Jim Gordon

Stuart Allan - Damian Wayne

James Garrett - Alfred

Maury Sterling - Thomas Elliot

Geoffrey Arend - Riddler

Vanessa Williams - Amanda Waller

Jason Spisak - Joker

Adam Gifford - Bane

Dachie Alessio - Lady Shiva

Peyton List - Batgirl/Poison Ivy

Tara Strong - Reporter.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Batman: Hush press release and voice cast.

Jason O’Mara - Batman.

Jennifer Morrison - Catwoman

Jerry O’Connell - Superman

Rebecca Romijn- Lois Lane

Rainn Wilson - Lex Luthor

Sean Maher - Nightwing

Bruce Thomas - Jim Gordon

Stuart Allan - Damian Wayne

James Garrett - Alfred

Maury Sterling - Thomas Elliot

Geoffrey Arend - Riddler

Vanessa Williams - Amanda Waller

Jason Spisak - Joker

Adam Gifford - Bane

Dachie Alessio - Lady Shiva

Peyton List - Batgirl/Poison Ivy

Tara Strong - Reporter.
    lol this story actualy featured harley and she not in it
    I assume batgirl will fill Huntress role

Isnt stuart getting a lik old for the robin role

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    lol this story actualy featured harley and she not in it
    I assume batgirl will fill Huntress role
    I'm surprised she's not reprising Vicki Vale, since she's just listed as "reporter."

But I dunno. Tara voices Harley in this universe, Waller's in it, Joker's in it, I'm expecting a Harley appearance in some form. The "reporter" might be a misdirect.
    Isnt stuart getting a lik old for the robin role
    I think we should assume Robin is probably aging in real-time at this point .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    So I just read that apparently this is going to be one of their in continuity/New-52-ish DCAU stories (so much for everyone hoping it was one of their "not in continuity" films) and will not have Kevin Conroy voicing Bats (although he's apparently Batman in the JL vs Fatal Five movie instead). And apparently the fight with Superman will be in this. So, I don't know, could still be good but it is kind of a more meh feeling now than it might otherwise be. Really hate the push for continuity in these movies.
    Kevin not gonna be around forever its okay to have others VOs

I am happy to see Damian here and surprised to see Superman characters here even Waller

Bane is here too excellent

They should make this a silent animated movie . . .

Ugh, why couldn't this be stand alone instead of the crappy, wooden acted New 52ish world?
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

It’s just occurred to me that they are like 10-15 movies into this universe, and they are just now utilizing the Joker. I remember Batman walked past his cell in one of the movies and we heard laughter but besides what barely counts as a cameo he’s been absent until now. I don’t like the new 52 movie universe as a whole (the last 5 or so finally upped the quality). But I am kinda impressed by that.

Wow. Did not expect this to be set in the animated continuity, but I'm actually glad it is. I've really loved most of these movies. Kinda shocked they still have the same VA for Damian though. In Judas Contract he was already starting to sound a little old for the role and then puberty hit him like a ton of bricks by the time he did that Lego game XD

Excitement aside, I think my biggest gripe with this universe and its version of the Batfamily (other than the writers of Bad Blood comparing Dick and Bruce's relationship to that of...brothers) is the complete disrespect given to Tim and Jason (the two Robins who are always treated the worst). Like....to confirm that they exist but aren't Robins is just insulting. What was the point? You'd have been better off just saying they're not a part of this. It still would have been petty as hell but at least it wouldn't feel like their fans are being f*cked with.
    Last edited by Blue22; 03-27-2019 at 09:58 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Wow. Did not expect this to be set in the animated continuity, but I'm actually glad it is. I've really loved most of these movies. Kinda shocked they still have the same VA for Damian though. In Judas Contract he was already starting to sound a little old for the role and then puberty hit him like a ton of bricks by the time he did that Lego game XD

Excitement aside, I think my biggest gripe with this universe and its version of the Batfamily (other than the writers of Bad Blood comparing Dick and Bruce's relationship to that of...brothers) is the complete disrespect given to Tim and Jason (the two Robins who are always treated the worst). Like....to confirm that they exist but aren't Robins is just insulting. What was the point? You'd have been better off just saying they're not a part of this. It still would have been petty as hell but at least it wouldn't feel like their fans are being f*cked with.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but when was it ever stated that Tim and Jason exist but are not Robins?

As far as I'm aware, there has simply been no mention in any of the films of these two. So when was it confirmed that they are part of this universe but not Robins?

Quote Originally Posted by bat39 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but when was it ever stated that Tim and Jason exist but are not Robins?

As far as I'm aware, there has simply been no mention in any of the films of these two. So when was it confirmed that they are part of this universe but not Robins?
    If I'm remembering right, around the time Bad Blood was announced, Jay Oliva was asked at a con about Tim and Jason and said that they do exist but neither of them have ever been Robin...an incredibly dumb response that was met with boos from the crowd.

EDIT: Found an article on it. On this site, no less.
    https://www.cbr.com/nycc-cast-of-bat...first-footage/
    Last edited by Blue22; 03-28-2019 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Wow. Did not expect this to be set in the animated continuity, but I'm actually glad it is.
    Me too! I actually like this animated universe they've created and don't mind them bringing classic storylines into the continuity of this new 'verse. I love the classic stories and can always go back and read them if I want. I think they've done a good job with this continuity shared among the new toons.