Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder how they're going to handle that. Dick is with Starfire, but will their be any history between him and Babs here?

I also wouldn't be surprised if Barbara might be younger then him in this continuity.
    Seems likely.

Barbara seemed to have just become Batgirl at the end of Bad Blood, whereas Dick appears to have been well-established as Nightwing for years.

I just noticed Bane is on the DVD/BD cover, which is interesting considering he's one of few A-list villains who does not appear in the original story (unless I'm misremembering).
    As of now:
    All-Star Batman, Batman, Doom Patrol, The Flash, The Fix, The Flintstones, Green Valley, Hadrian's Wall, The Hellblazer, Moonshine, New Super-Man, Suicide Squad, Superman, 'Tec, Unfollow

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewFiftyForum View Post
    I just noticed Bane is on the DVD/BD cover, which is interesting considering he's one of few A-list villains who does not appear in the original story (unless I'm misremembering).
    They have him filling in for Killer Croc.

Although...

spoilers:
    They point out he's acting off so I think that might be Clayface pretending to be Bane. They have the same VA in this movie.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

That was GREAT!!! I haven't had this much fun watching one these since under the redhood.
    spoilers:
    I spoiled myself, by readin through the comic last month so I know where changes were made. Croc in for bane, I dont like him dumbed down, but at least they did not let Harley fight him. Nightwing.... does not break any bones. He's in this alot actually so deprived fans like me were thrown a bone. Poison Ivy fans are not gonna be happy so I'm gonna brace myself for that storm.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

spoilers:
    Bane is only off because his current venom is eating his brain. Batman said so himself in that clip.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 07-20-2019 at 01:58 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Bane is only off because his current venom is eating his brain. Batman said so himself in that clip.
    it just came out we got use spoiler till august 13th

I know, it just gave me flashback of the batman and robin movie,

I thought it was pretty good. The pacing wasn't great and the script sometimes felt a bit too kid-focused with meaningless action crammed in too often, but Hush is still a good hook for a mystery story and the changes made to the plot made the it hold up a lot better under scrutiny than the original story (even if it's still not exactly watertight).
    As of now:
    All-Star Batman, Batman, Doom Patrol, The Flash, The Fix, The Flintstones, Green Valley, Hadrian's Wall, The Hellblazer, Moonshine, New Super-Man, Suicide Squad, Superman, 'Tec, Unfollow

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by bat39 View Post
    Seems likely.

Barbara seemed to have just become Batgirl at the end of Bad Blood, whereas Dick appears to have been well-established as Nightwing for years.
    I was surprised a Bird's of prey animated film was not in the works, it was nice to see babs in action but we got no clue whats going on with her, her costume and new 52 history would imply this to be post killing joke

I thought it was underwhelming... I liked the comics better even if I hated Hush's motivation.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I was surprised a Bird's of prey animated film was not in the works, it was nice to see babs in action but we got no clue whats going on with her, her costume and new 52 history would imply this to be post killing joke
    Continuity-wise I think she's supposed to be just starting out as a hero.

The tag at the end of Bad Blood was supposed to be her debut.

(I haven't seen the movie yet).

Mighty Member

I just got done watching Hush.
    It's my favorite Batman animated movie for the BatCat romance alone!
    Selina Kyle/Catwoman was great in this movie.
    Jennifer Morrison really nailed the voice acting for her!
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Continuity-wise I think she's supposed to be just starting out as a hero.

The tag at the end of Bad Blood was supposed to be her debut.

(I haven't seen the movie yet).
    If that her debut some time must have gone by if Bruce already trusts her enough to be in the batcave

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    If that her debut some time must have gone by if Bruce already trusts her enough to be in the batcave
    Man, a lot happened off-screen .

I forget what the timeline is supposed to be but I think it might be two or three years since Bad Blood.