Default Strongest Street Fighter character Spider-Man can defeat?

Just what it says-how far up on the SF roster can Spidey go?

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Unless Akuma and Ryu are far more ridiculous in the official canon than I'm aware of, I don't really see Spider-Man having too much trouble defeating most of these guys. At best, some of them might be in his ballpark, but I think he's ultimately still stronger, tougher, and faster, and his webs are a real pain in the ass for most melee fighters. Most of their special moves also require at least a second of wind-up, so Spider-Man's dodging them easily.

Yeah, I've always been confused on what SF proper canon is.

Like certain movie versions of Ryu can bullet time and in fact become bullet proof. Or blast big chunks of buldings away (with a serious charge time). Ken leapt 50 feet into the air once and shattered a sheet of bullet proof glass with his fist.

Some versions of Akuma can mess with mountains and meteors lol but I doubt that's canon.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Menace of Mysterio View Post
    Just what it says-how far up on the SF roster can Spidey go?
    Honestly speaking, given the combat precog Gill or perhaps Dictator maxing himself out is a low as you can get to become a serious threat unless Parker is actively holding back.

Alina Feats that are canon:
    1: He sunk a island by punching it

2: Jumped from the bottom of ocean to surface in moments and wrecked a submarine while doing so.

3: Broke Ayers Rock in Austrila.

4: Actually killed his master, Bison, and Gil. The latter two can cheat death.

Ryu:

Confirmed to defeated Akuma apparently SF4-5 time line by tapping into void for chi has.

Is mad strong in SF3 with the boulder training work out.

Amazing Member

I'd say that from various endings over the years SF4's anime cutscenes and SF5's story mode a strong argument can be made that the Street Fighter cast is in Spidey's ballpark when it comes to striking power and durability/soak. With a few notable exceptions like Akuma/Gouki greatly exceeding it.

The problem is as noted is that the SF character's speed is nebulous. The few cutscene fights I have seen seem about CBPHish. Which means that most of them are statues to bloodlusted Peter.