Thread: Posting tweets

Default Posting tweets

If we wanted to directly post someone else's tweet in one of the forums, how do we do it so the tweet shows up right in the post without having to click on a hyperlink?

Example: if I wanted to post KRYPTON actor Cameron Cuffe's photo tweet of him meeting SUPERMAN RETURNS actor Brandon Routh at SDCC2018 in the Superman forums, how do I post it directly?

I've seen others do it, like in the Aquaman Appreciation thread very recently. Just don't know how to do it direct like that myself.

Please advise.

Are you sure they aren't posting images of the tweets? Because as far as I know this version of vBulletin doesn't let us embed tweets. I would be happy to hear I'm wrong, tho'.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Conn Seanery View Post
    Are you sure they aren't posting images of the tweets? Because as far as I know this version of vBulletin doesn't let us embed tweets. I would be happy to hear I'm wrong, tho'.

Sadly, you are correct. Tweets don't embed over here.

The poster in question told me that all we can do is a print-screen of the tweet. But hey, that's something at least.

Thanks for the response!