Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Well, just having Ottely on art would be nice and all but it'd also be impossible to have just one artist for a book that ships twice monthly.

Ramos is a very, very good pick to alternate arcs with Ottley, though. As we saw in ASM #1, their styles are very complimentary.

From the announcement, it makes it sound like they're alternating issues but I have to think that it's actually arcs.
    Prof. Warren (cool name, btw): they're alternating arcs. Ottley is definitely the type to finish an arc that he's on, and he's solicited until #5. Looks like Ramos is on after that.

For the others who don't like Ramos' style: I get it. He's not as precise or as anatomically correct as most. But dang if his artwork has that energy, vibrancy, and sheer fun that fits with Spider-Man and his world!

Ugh. Don't really like either. :-/

kudos!

I'd love to see Ramos draw on a recurring basis: Black Panther, Blade, Falcon, Champions, Miles Morales.

That's disappointing. His work is hit or miss for me as it is, but I had a really unpleasant experience with Ramos at a convention and it unfortunately soured me on his work. :-/
    Co-host of Ultimate Spin - the Spider-Fan podcast for Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen!
    And check out our in-depth podcast interviews with their creators!

In a Twitter post, Ottley explains the obvious.

A lot of people are wondering why there are rotating artists on Amazing Spider-Man. They are releasing two issues a month. I know can’t draw 24 issues a year. So, revolving artists it is! I am on issues 1-5, then a break, then back on. Etc.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets