Default Cloak And Dagger #1 - 10 Questions

Cloak And Dagger (2018) #1 (of 6)

This was actually kind of boring. With the exception of the mystery murder most of the set-up felt same old (the duo are currently 'on a break'). And any art effort with faces that are blank w/o detail or anatomy movement shown by scratchy lines instead of the body part is already offputting in part. Got questions though:

1. What was the last chronological storyline that C&D were a part of?

2. The new C&D TV series is N/A in my cable package so I still haven't seen an ep. How much of this premiere has obvious elements copied from it?

3. It was very annoying that the Detective teaming w/Cloak was not named! Is it Brigid O'reilly (Mayhem) as in this thread: http://community.comicbookresources....=1#post3714508? Is Detective Ikeda teaming w/Dagger new? Another art rant is that both Detectives looked drawn too similarly.

4. When did Dagger get the buzz cut? How/why/when did her eye tatt become black (and lights up white when she powers up presumably)?

5. Didn't Tandy's light daggers immediately dissapate on contact in the past? When were they changed to solid light daggers and has it been said how long they stay corporeal? Is this a TV show power upgrade too?

6. Has C&D ever faced Thanos? It seemed like a CHEAP GIMMICK for movie sales to have him as her practice dummy.

7. What backissue had a 90s Supervillain Group called the Drug Lords? Which issue had The Fix?

8. When did Tandy get a car - let alone drivers license?

9. We see 3 victims (of 6) transformed with uhh... weird skin and frozen screams but are given no idea of how they died. A poor oversight after 10 months of murders. Do readers here suspect life force draining? Connection to Cloak's power?

10. In the already established PPtSS origin of C&D was there a 3rd runaway hanging with our heroic pair at any time? He was not one of the 3 victims drawn so far, right?

686510._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

1. Their last comic book appearance was in Amazing Spider-Man. One of Slott's last stories was to have Spider-Man free them from Mr. Negatives control.
    6. Both Cloak & Dagger disappeared along with half the population during Infinity Gauntlet. If they fought him after that I have not come across it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaled View Post
    1. Their last comic book appearance was in Amazing Spider-Man. One of Slott's last stories was to have Spider-Man free them from Mr. Negatives control.
    6. Both Cloak & Dagger disappeared along with half the population during Infinity Gauntlet. If they fought him after that I have not come across it.
    Dagger disappeared in infinity gauntlet. Cloak fought Thanos and got killed like everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Dagger disappeared in infinity gauntlet. Cloak fought Thanos and got killed like everyone else.
    Yep, Cloak tried to trap Thanos in the Darkforce Dimension but he unfortunately failed, getting blown up in the process.

Ok I thought both vanished.