X
    Iceman
    Jean
    beast
    Angel
    Wolverine
    Storm

'The return of Wolverine will end up here
    I doubt it. I think possibly wolverine, angel and iceman are correct, but some of the others are already spoken for. I think cyclops is back and he's in this book too. It's after extermination, so things will be settled with the O5

Wolverine
    Rogue
    Psylocke
    Archangel
    Bishop
    Jubs

Incredible Member

Wolverine
    Psylocke
    Bishop
    Storm
    Jubilee

Plus 3 additional members...

I just hope the artists aren't ones whose styles I dislike. Looking at you, Ramos and Bachalo.
    Give me Russell Dauterman and Pepe Larraz!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

I'm excited Uncanny's coming back, but I want news on the creative team. Don't know who I'd be rooting for that has a realistic chance of getting the book, but it's gotta be a big name.

X-Men needs a big push, a big name writer and a solid, five-year plan that won't get too screwed up by editorial BS (events, etc.). Hickman is probably the most likely big name, but what if they lassoed Gaiman into doing a run? Highly unlikely, I know, but Quesada tried back in the day, and it'd be nice to get someone who isn't going to junk wank Claremont: we got enough of that with Guggenheim.

In terms of structure, I'd be ok with them cancelling Red and Astonishing and having Uncanny be the sole X-title that ships 3 times a month: have a core 5 or so characters and rotate the other characters every arc or two as needed.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Uncanny X

Cyclops (back from the dead)
    Wolverine (back from the dead)
    Iceman
    Rogue
    Psylocke
    Angel

Or it could be just that the O5 get replaced by themselves now that they may all be alive again!
    But I wouldn't like that one bit. Wouldn't make sense also

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Robards, Comic Fan View Post
    I'm excited Uncanny's coming back, but I want news on the creative team. Don't know who I'd be rooting for that has a realistic chance of getting the book, but it's gotta be a big name.

X-Men needs a big push, a big name writer and a solid, five-year plan that won't get too screwed up by editorial BS (events, etc.). Hickman is probably the most likely big name, but what if they lassoed Gaiman into doing a run? Highly unlikely, I know, but Quesada tried back in the day, and it'd be nice to get someone who isn't going to junk wank Claremont: we got enough of that with Guggenheim.

In terms of structure, I'd be ok with them cancelling Red and Astonishing and having Uncanny be the sole X-title that ships 3 times a month: have a core 5 or so characters and rotate the other characters every arc or two as needed.
    My personal belief is xmen won’t get the huge push you speak of until the Disney deal is finalized....
    Perhaps not even until a disney xmen movie is on the horizon.

When thag happens I truly thing some of
    marvel’s best resources will be on xmen.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    Doing all this calculation I believe the core team would be;

(Professor) X
    Wolverine
    Cable
    Psylocke
    Archangel
    Iceman
    Throw in Rogue and Forge and it’s perfect. Professor X and Forge would be more support roles too.

Change X-men Red to just X-men, and then keep Astonishing. Those would be three solid X-teams.

X-men
    Jean Grey
    Storm
    Namor
    X-23
    Honey Badger
    Gentle
    Gambit

Astonishing X-men
    Havok
    Beast
    Dazzler
    Warpath
    Colossus
    Banshee

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    My personal belief is xmen won’t get the huge push you speak of until the Disney deal is finalized....
    Perhaps not even until a disney xmen movie is on the horizon.

When thag happens I truly thing some of
    marvel’s best resources will be on xmen.
    You're most likely right, but I don't see the harm in starting now: there are, realistically, only two more Fox-made X-Men movies coming out (Dark Phoenix and New Mutants). You start building the brand back now, then, by the time the eventual MCU X-Men movie is made, the franchise will be going full force.

That, of course, might make too much sense for Marvel/Disney.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Double ship a month and I'm good.

Astonishing Member

Im going wit bishop, jubilee, ice man, psylock, archangle, and either pixie or magik as a transport,
    The one thing I know is Logan probably will not be in uncanny at launch, he's not officially back until next spring. Return ends in January, then a one shot, event, omega issue more tie in cause there dragging it out as long as possobaly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Throw in Rogue and Forge and it’s perfect. Professor X and Forge would be more support roles too.

Change X-men Red to just X-men, and then keep Astonishing. Those would be three solid X-teams.

X-men
    Jean Grey
    Storm
    Namor
    X-23
    Honey Badger
    Gentle
    Gambit

Astonishing X-men
    Havok
    Beast
    Dazzler
    Warpath
    Colossus
    Banshee
    You forgot Nightcrawler and Trinary from the Red team.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You forgot Nightcrawler and Trinary from the Red team.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Rachel and Forge don't end up joining the Red team considering the crucial parts they will play, currently play and have played in the story.

just rename it Nation X or Extraordinary X-Men. Adjectiveless X-Men always never say well with me.

If they want this book to be a top seller I think the roster should consists of something familiar...

Wolverine
    Storm
    Cyclops
    Jean
    Gambit
    Rogue
    Beast
    Jubilee
    Bishop
    Xavier

...basically the animated series cast(plus Bishop since he was an honorary member anyway). Let the B, C, and D list characters play off other books or something.