Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    BANNED

As long as Psylocke, Storm, and Maybe they can get Nightcrawler in the flagship, I'm good. Kinda tired of the vets getting stuck in Side books with poor characterization.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    You and I speak the same language here, Purp.
    Yep, my friend

I do think Red should be Uncanny. It's the only book truly advancing the franchise, and I think it's great that it's such a mix of popular and newer characters. Jean, Storm, Namor and Nightcrawler should be enough to carry a flagship. Laura should either remain here or reunite with the NXM.

That should be the "Gold" team to Astonishing's "blue", which could do with added Monet, Iceman and Psylocke.

Then Guggenheim's trainwreck would be replaced by a new school book, where Kitty gets to keep her role as headmistress, but the focus would be on Armor and a team of graduated students (Pixie, Anole, Rockslide etc) who'd protect the school and the next generation of mutants. This would be the new X-men Legacy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I do think Red should be Uncanny. It's the only book truly advancing the franchise, and I think it's great that it's such a mix of popular and newer characters. Jean, Storm, Namor and Nightcrawler should be enough to carry a flagship. Laura should either remain here or reunite with the NXM.

That should be the "Gold" team to Astonishing's "blue", which could do with added Monet, Iceman and Psylocke.

Then Guggenheim's trainwreck would be replaced by a new school book, where Kitty gets to keep her role as headmistress, but the focus would be on Armor and a team of graduated students (Pixie, Anole, Rockslide etc) who'd protect the school and the next generation of mutants. This would be the new X-men Legacy.
    Agreed. I slept on Red for a while, but it feels like an X-book even with some of the same old retreads.

Didn't Jordan D White already confirm that Storm, Jubilee and Psylocke would be on a title together, on an X-Position or something? We've seen some panels of Jubilee with Bishop already, and one of Storm by Asrar(that isn't on Red anymore), though I'm not sure the other one is by him too.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Didn't Jordan D White already confirm that Storm, Jubilee and Psylocke would be on a title together, on an X-Position or something? We've seen some panels of Jubilee with Bishop already, and one of Storm by Asrar(that isn't on Red anymore), though I'm not sure the other one is by him too.
    That Asrar Storm panel was not for Red, but she's in her Red costume, thank the goddess. I love that look and Jean's is growing on me. Can't wait to see what he does for Psylocke.
    Last edited by Disciple of Redd; 07-28-2018 at 05:04 PM.

Please Gawd, let this work...

Al Ewing
    Al Ewing
    Al Ewing

..... <crosses fingers and closes eyes>

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    If he did then it must have been about Mystery in Madripoor.

I do not see any additions to Red coming any time soon, as they just established the current team.

Gambit might leave but Storm? Nah...
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    That Asrar Storm panel was not for Red, but she's in her Red costume, thank the goddess. I love that look and Jean's is growing on me. Can't wait to see what he does for Psylocke.
    Well, I hope Psylocke is gonna keep the costume from that ~leaked~ cover. I really really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    If he did then it must have been about Mystery in Madripoor.

I do not see any additions to Red coming any time soon, as they just established the current team.

Gambit might leave but Storm? Nah...
    I don't think you've understood anything I said lol.

1 - No, it's not about Mystery in Madripoor, his answer mentions Madripoor already as a separate thing: "White: All three are in Mystery in Madripoor… and an upcoming as-yet-unannounced book!"

2 - Who talked about additions to Red? This is the "Uncanny X-Men returning thread".

3 - I meant Asrar isn't on Red anymore, for those who might think his panel of Storm was for that book. I don't think anyone will leave.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post

Al Ewing
    Al Ewing
    Al Ewing

Are you pulling a Jean Grey and reading my mind. Al Ewing and Jonathan Hickman are 2 writers i would love to see on a X-men title.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post

Al Ewing
    Al Ewing
    Al Ewing

Are you pulling a Jean Grey and reading my mind. Al Ewing and Jonathan Hickman are 2 writers i would love to see on a X-men title.

Assuming that they leave X-men Red intact this what I would love to see from Uncanny

Wolverine
    Sunfire
    Rogue
    Iceman
    Psylocke
    Moonstar
    Polaris
    AoA Blink

I just want to see something different BUT also bunch of establish faces as well. Wolverine,Rogue,Iceman and Pyslocke are the easy X-men main staples .I would want Iceman to be field leader which would force character to be more serious and have some real development.Sunfire is really important to me because he is one few Asian males in comics , has long history so they are stuff to work it and he has strong personality which is easy for writers to work with. Moonstar is character deserving of some real attention and I really like when characters like Magik, M, Warpath,etc have been used like real functioning adult heroes. Polaris has the Magneto family connection is only way to explore that currently and she has long history of her own. AoA Blink is awesome and very experienced and can pull X-men into a lot multiverse stories. Also being Black from Carribean it is cool see character with Blink's background.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 07-29-2018 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Hey Blink and Polaris are in the Gifted

Great news. I have missed the Uncanny title.

Al Ewing or Hickman would be good choices but I also think that it might be given to Claremont again like the rumours have been suggesting. I would honestly take anyone as long as they are not Marc Guggenheim.

My ideal team:

Wolverine
    Storm
    Kitty
    Nightcrawler
    Beast
    and a resurrected Cyclops as the leader.
    Last edited by KC; 07-29-2018 at 03:18 PM.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Double post.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman