Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    Isn't there any other Superman storyline that they could animate? What Ever Happened To The Man Of Tomorrow, For Tomorrow, Last Son Of Krypton, Camelot Falls and quite a few others...
    Dawn it, if Death got the re-animated treatment why not re animate For The Man Who Has Everything?
    Probably because Superman: Doomsday is still the most successful DC animated movie. Also because they want to do Reign of the Supermen and you need Death of Superman first for that. If it's any consolation I expect this to be the last time we see this plot for a while. DCEU has gotten it over with as well.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

After Superman Returns, Superman: Doomsday, All-Star Superman, Earth 2, BvS, New52, the recent DoS... you can't say that WB/DC doesn't love killing Superman.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 07-23-2018 at 12:46 PM.

I hope the designs in the comic better match the actual animated movie designs then the cover art .

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    After Superman Returns, Superman: Doomsday, All-Star Superman, Earth 2, BvS, New52, the recent DoS... you can't say that WB/DC doesn't love killing Superman.
    It's both amusing and irritating hearing casuals complain about how "Superman iis boring because he can't get hurt" when the vast majority of his appearances outside of comics are him dying nowadays.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RepHope View Post
    Probably because Superman: Doomsday is still the most successful DC animated movie. Also because they want to do Reign of the Supermen and you need Death of Superman first for that. If it's any consolation I expect this to be the last time we see this plot for a while. DCEU has gotten it over with as well.
    I agree on this. Doomsday is my favourite animated movie. My only complain is the animation style that made Superman look too... weird with all these frickles and stuff. Apart from that, i enloyed and still enjoy that movie.
    I am frustated because, Superman has all these wonderful stories and DC is ignoring them so they can promote Batman. And it's not just Superman, there are other DC heroes in their pantheon. Green Lantern, Green Arrow, Aquaman. G. Lantern had many stories that they could adapt: Sinestro Corps, Green Lantern War, Blackest Night and others. I am quite surprised that they gave Wonder Woman a new movie in this new wave of movies.
    Last edited by Minerboh; 07-24-2018 at 11:03 AM.