Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Umm well I was down untill he turned into chuckles the clown.
    See now that answer fascinates me, a friend of mine said something similar. But that was the last thing I thought of, I was just drooling over the cryptic teaser and his expression bleeding through.

I'm not seeing the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Sain View Post
    uuuhhh, can we talk about this please. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn_uihPA...=toddphillips1
    You can see Joker's classic purple suit in there, before we get his face with the more typical clown makeup.

I'm guessing that's going to be his comedian outfit.

Perhaps they're going to use traditional; clown make up in place of the Red Hood costume. It could be just a disguise he uses before he really becomes the Joker.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    You can see Joker's classic purple suit in there, before we get his face with the more typical clown makeup.

He still has the prominent green hair too.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Perhaps they're going to use traditional; clown make up in place of the Red Hood costume. It could be just a disguise he uses before he really becomes the Joker.
    That too.

Umm well I was down untill he turned into chuckles the clown.
    I think that is the point. It shows how messed up A.Fleck is. That he really thinks this is a good look for him. I don't think the movie thinks this is a good look for him.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I have said it before and will say it again. If Hollywood did not have such a hardon for Phoenix they would not be blowing their collective loads over this calling it amazing. There have been some of the talking heads already talking Oscar buzz without a frame of this thing even being shot. I mean WTF?!? If this was any other actor everything we have seen so far would just be laughed at.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I think that is the point. It shows how messed up A.Fleck is. That he really thinks this is a good look for him. I don't think the movie thinks this is a good look for him.
    True we dont knw ther context. But I loved the teaser when u got glimpses but couldn't really tell. But as soon as they showed him like that it kinda to my excitement away. For the teaser not the movie though

BANNED

Until they give me a clue how Joker works without Batman they can throw all the teasers they want at me. Doesn't matter what he looks like, I'm not interested until they show how this concept can possibly work.

True we dont knw ther context. But I loved the teaser when u got glimpses but couldn't really tell. But as soon as they showed him like that it kinda to my excitement away. For the teaser not the movie though
    lol so you're smile wiped off at the same time his did then?

I really felt like in this one brief piece of footage the character of the Joker was just pouring through that makeup. I was impressed, although not quite surprised. Anything Batman related is what they truly care about, and assuming this will have the nolaneque realistic tone, well..we'll see. This may be an easy prediction.

I like the actor and his expression. I don't like the make up though but it's probably his pre-Joker look. Not sure about a Joker solo movie. Would much rather see him act against Margot Robbie, Ben Affleck and Viola Davis.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I like the actor and his expression. I don't like the make up though but it's probably his pre-Joker look. Not sure about a Joker solo movie. Would much rather see him act against Margot Robbie, Ben Affleck and Viola Davis.

He will have robert DeNiro and Zazie Beats to act off of. That we know of so far. Almost has Baldwin too

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wouldn’t be so sure bout that.

That bozo nose paint is going nowhere judging by the tmz footage.

Fantastic Member MarkRodriguez09's Avatar

Ugh... I'm hoping this is just some protoype or whatever until he actually falls in the vat of acid. Maybe he'll have the accident until the end, but that kinda means we're stuck with Chuckles for the entire movie.
    Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
    I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/