Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    I think he canbe interesting if handled carefully. I just don't understandhow the film counts top any satisfying conclusion.

I have the same reservation about Venom. How does the film become about the triumph of good over evil? Or if it's not about that, then what's the point? Will people really go to see The Omen in clown makeup? Maybe, but seems like a stretch to me.
    Theres a big difference between venom and Joker. Venom can be a hero at times and that's the side they are playing up in the movie. Hes a punisher style lethal Enforcer they aren't exploring him as a super villian. Though maybe in the future have Eddie lose all control over the symbiote

BANNED

I think he canbe interesting if handled carefully. I just don't understandhow the film counts top any satisfying conclusion.

I have the same reservation about Venom. How does the film become about the triumph of good over evil? Or if it's not about that, then what's the point? Will people really go to see The Omen in clown makeup? Maybe, but seems like a stretch to me.
    I think if people won't show up for a Han Solo film they really won't show up for a Joker film.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    I think if people won't show up for a Han Solo film they really won't show up for a Joker film.
    Joker is more popular than han. allso people did. Show up just not anuff and they spent to much on it

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Joker is more popular than han. allso people did.
    That is... nonsense.

Joker is more popular than han. allso people did. Show up just not anuff and they spent to much on it
    This^^^^ Joker should be under 50m budget and I think even if the movie is garbage it will make money. Iono if hes more popular then Han though. I think both characters might not have alot of interest in there origins though

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

It'd probably be a great movie if it wasn't based around the Joker.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 07-25-2018 at 08:29 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    This^^^^ Joker should be under 50m budget and I think even if the movie is garbage it will make money. Iono if hes more popular then Han though. I think both characters might not have alot of interest in there origins though
    I have very little faith in WB's ability to keep a DC budget under control.

They are doing a elseworld origin story for Joker. This movie isnt constrained by Jokers comic history. They are doing they're own thing and can make he more compelling on his own with some good writing. I mean for all we know they go way off script with this and Joker is barely recognizable as the Jokerz we know from different media
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 07-24-2018 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    I have very little faith in WB's ability to keep a DC budget under control.
    That's why I said should be lol. But if they can make It for 50m indont think there anyway the movie doesnt make a profit. Even if its complete garbage

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    They are doing a elseworld origin story for Joker. This movie isnt constrained by Jokers comic history. They are doing they're own thing and can make he more compelling on his own with some good writing. I mean for all we know they go way off script with this and Joker is barely recognizable as the Jokerz we know from different media
    That seems rather pointless, doesn't it? Do a Joker movie about a character who is not recognizable as the Joker?

That is... nonsense.
    How is it nonsense? Allso way to be rude.

BANNED

How is it nonsense? Allso way to be rude.
    Sorry you found it rude. That wasn't my intent. Just pointing out that there is no evidence to support the claim, but quite a lot to support the reverse.

Sorry you found it rude. That wasn't my intent. Just pointing out that there is no evidence to support the claim, but quite a lot to support the reverse.
    It's all good. What part are you talking about? Joker being More popular?

BANNED

It's all good. What part are you talking about? Joker being More popular?
    If you consider Joker as a movie franchise and Han Solo as a movie franchise (or at least the movies they were respectively featured in) there's no question that Han is the more popular character.

If you consider Joker as a movie franchise and Han Solo as a movie franchise (or at least the movies they were respectively featured in) there's no question that Han is the more popular character.
    Your confusing han with starwars I'm saying joker is more popular than that person not the movies but I would say Batman over all is probably a bigger deal than starwars.