Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    MAYBE the one exception being Reed and Sue just because they've been a family longer than they've existed as characters.
    Yeah, they usually just mess with Ben and Johnny when it comes to relationship drama (Torch marrying a Skrull posing as Alicia, Thing's relationships with Sharon Ventura and Alicia etc), Reed and Sue occasionally splinter too (a Namor arc in the 60s where they almost divorced, and the Civil War split)

That said, I don't expect this issue to do anything negative to the relationship anyway. I'm even still on the fence on how far to take the "new dynamic" hype for face-value. But if it does mess with the relationship, that's why, because it rarely ever hurts.
    Bendis already said to Newsarama that once we get past the dramatics, there's going to be some fun stories with Lois and Clark in their new status quo, they both still love each other but are faced with making something new and unique work between them. It's all vague, I just wish the press would reflect the interviews more than trying to scare people. Bendis is'nt out to do damage.

The only thing I can think of still is Superlad's idea that, publicly, Clark gets "dumped" for Superman. IF the idea of a new dynamic is truthful and not just hyperbole. If it is just hyperbole, then nothing might change at all beyond the illusory. A few more months will tell.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

I wonder if November's solicitations will be released this week or next week?

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Blank comic books. *holds up index finger. Puts it back down. Puts it back up. No. Frowns* I am (Are they really charging $3.99 for blank paper?)

Flash: Sage Force. This reminds me of that hokey short magic character that once upon a time bothered Barry Allen with some sort of other nonsense. Oh, what was his name again?

Justice League: I'll figure out whether I want to start reading that just as soon as they let me know if that was Barry or Wally acting spaced out with Superman last week.

Young Justice: FINALLY! I've been wanting to read the entirety of Sins of Youth for a decade! Loved Impulse and Wally's Flash with Linda in that.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)