Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ishmael View Post
    Wow -- way to kill my interest in Justice League Dark almost immediately. Hard pass on a crossover that soon on the book with two $5 bookends.

And if they do break up Superman's marriage (as the article on the front page hints or suggests), then both Superman and Action get dropped.
    What would you say to the marriage ending but Lois getting her own book?

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Catwoman #4 - Liked the first issue so I'm picking this up for now. Too bad that Jones is not on this issue though.
    She is still on issue #4.
    CATWOMAN #4
    written by JOELLE JONES
    art by FERNANDO BLANCO
    art and enhanced foil cover by JOELLE JONES
    variant cover by STANLEY “ARTGERM” LAU
    Things have gone from bad to worse for Selina in Villa Hermosa. Her new city has taken away what little she was able to carry with her from Gotham, and her rap sheet offers scant protection when local crooks frame her for murdering two police officers. The law has caught up with her and Catwoman is in the clink, giving her time to reflect on her life and all the things that led her to Vila Hermosa. Turns out she didn’t choose the move randomly or just to get away from the Batman. This special interlude issue takes us back in time to explode some previously unknown truth bombs from Selina Kyle’s past. BATWOMAN artist Fernando Blanco joins Joëlle Jones to explore a couple of the early versions of Catwoman’s nine lives.
    ON SALE 10.03.18
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T
    She's still writing the issue; she's just not also doing the artwork this month.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

History repeats itself for the Justice League Dark: as soon as the first arc wraps up, it's Crossover Time!

(though James Tynion probably won't hop off JLD after the crossover like Peter Milligan did)
    Last edited by Hilden B. Lade; 07-23-2018 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    What would you say to the marriage ending but Lois getting her own book?
    Pass. Give her a book AND keep them together and I'm sold.

My Guess is the [SPOILER] who calls [SPOILER] is Wally West either calling Nightwing or Booster calling Ted- I’d say probably Nightwing (but that might be because I saw Green Arrow is tying in which feels from the solicits like a swansong to a Character)
    Last edited by Denirac; 07-23-2018 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    History repeats itself for the Justice League Dark: as soon as the first arc wraps up, it's Crossover Time!

(the New 52 JL Dark managed to last like I dunno, two or three issues more before their crossover)

(though James Tynion probably won't hop off JLD after the crossover like Peter Milligan did)
    No, but i might.

(the New 52 JL Dark managed to last like I dunno, two or three issues more before their crossover)

Similar Problem with the Benson’s Green Arrow- They wrote the Annual which was a No Justice Tie-in, get 2 issues done and then have another Event Tie-In, not even a full arc and we have two tie-ins already

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    She is still on issue #4.
    She's still writing the issue; she's just not also doing the artwork this month.
    Yea I meant her art since that is the big draw of hers for me.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

BANNED

I'm very surprised that Green Lanterns has been canceled. I though they'd drag that out until they couldn't sell one more copy of it.

I was also very surprised that Grant Morrison chose to write about Hal in a solo maxi-series.

Strange days indeed.

BANNED

This could be a very good thing for Green Lantern. It might mean they'll actually do something sensible with Guy and Kyle.

Mighty Member

Well i can absolutely live with that if Tynion stays on the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Trey Strain View Post
    This could be a very good thing for Green Lantern. It might mean they'll actually do something sensible with Guy and Kyle.
    The Sad Part is you think Kyle is gonna live long enough for DC to do something with him, because if the Rumors are true then Roy and Kyle are saying Farewell in Heroes in Crisis- Seemimgly Backed up by the Green Arrow and Red Hood solicits (and the Timing of an Annual with Jason and Roy only a few weeks before HIC #1)
    Last edited by Denirac; 07-23-2018 at 05:58 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    The Sad Part is you think Kyle is gonna live long enough for DC to do something with him, because if the Rumors are true then Roy and Kyle are saying Farewell in Heroes in Crisis- Seemimgly Backed up by the Green Arrow and Red Hood solicits (and the Timing of an Annual with Jason and Roy only a few weeks before HIC #1)
    You're taking "deaths" in a comic book seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Trey Strain View Post
    You're taking "deaths" in a comic book seriously?
    Nope, just dont think that DC will Rush to bring them back after what appears to be Identity Crisis 2, especially not when their “Superstar” Tom King is the one writing it

One of those Redacted has to be Tim Drake if Batman is heavily involved on solving the murder.

Glad to have Daniels doing some issues of Batman.