Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Gideon Falls

Any idea on how long the series will run for? I read the first trade but rather read it all in one binge as opposed to waiting it out. And I do own the second trade and have pre-ordered 3&4 on Amazon. I’d still just rather binge it all.

Incredible Member your_name_here's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Any idea on how long the series will run for? I read the first trade but rather read it all in one binge as opposed to waiting it out. And I do own the second trade and have pre-ordered 3&4 on Amazon. I’d still just rather binge it all.
    No idea. It’s progressing but still kinda feels like there’s loads more to tell

This book really surprised me how many weird twists and turns it's taken. I've been reading it monthly and it's solid, but for sure this is one of those titles you should trade wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Ying Ko View Post
    This book really surprised me how many weird twists and turns it's taken. I've been reading it monthly and it's solid, but for sure this is one of those titles you should trade wait.
    I’m on a tight budget too, so trade waiting makes sense for me. I would love to be able to support the comic in local stores from the get go, I really would, but even then, I might just hold off on reading anything till whatever series is done. One of the things I love about Image is that most titles are gonna end at some point. They are finite. I love me my Spider-Man, and several other Marvel titles, but it’s nice to have an ending on stories too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ying Ko View Post
    I'm considering switching to trade waiting now. I'm still enjoying it but I'm going through a bit of a reading slump at the moment, so I'm leaving big gaps in between reading the single issues and forgetting what I've read/what's happened before. If I do trim my pull list down, Gideon Falls will be one that I drop and switch to trades.
    Currently Pulling: Amazing Spider-man, Daredevil, Black Hammer/Justice League, Invisible Kingdom, Tommy Gun Wizards, Farmhand, Gideon Falls, Criminal, Babyteeth

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

I bought volume 3 yesterday.