Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    What does it look like?
    Sent you a private message
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    I'd rather Soule NOT have his hands on her...he did next to nothing with and for her in Astonishing.

Storm, Jubilee, Psylocke, and Rogue would be good fun. Colossus, Dazzler, Havok are in the new Astonishing....it'd also be like another Outback team.
    I don’t want Soule to have her either. He’s her worst writer since Fraction. That man just should not write the X-men anymore. To be fair, what he said was “We have plans for her.” I’m clinging to the hope that “we” refers to Marvel in general and not him specifically. She’s already been confimed to not be in Astonishing so we can rule that out. I’m going to try to post some links to what i’m talking about.

Soule
    https://mobile.twitter.com/CharlesSo...42103560769540

Rosenberg
    http://psylocke-butterfly.blogspot.c...locke.html?m=1
    Last edited by Psyknight; 07-27-2018 at 11:02 AM.

I don’t want Soule to have her either. He’s her worst writer since Fraction. That man just should not write the X-men anymore. To be fair, what he said was “We have plans for her.” I’m clinging to the hope that “we” refers to Marvel in general and not him specifically. She’s already been confimed to not be in Astonishing so we can rule that out. I’m going to try to post some links to what i’m talking about.
    I have a feeling she's going to be part of Return of Wolverine... I wish she's in Uncanny too.

Hoping she will be on the new Uncanny roster
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

I don’t think a new look would actually give her a fresh start. But lots of people like to pretend like it does and that’s all that matters to Marvel.

If Psylocke does change bodies again, it’t not going to make me love the character more or less. People put way too much importance in her appearance/body/race and treat one body like it’s inherently superior to the other and I find that all very dissappointing, but so be it.
    Execution might be the key, if it's just a change of appearance I agree with you it won't change the character fundamentally but if this change comes with moral repercussions and give Psylocke a new outlook on life it could be interesting.
    To be honest I like both version of Psylocke so I wouldn't mind if Marvel want to change her appearance to make it closer to her classic look.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    It'd be weird to do anything with her now and then throw her into limbo. Maybe it isn't physical. Maybe she'll keep seeing patch until they meet up with Wolverine again. I think he was having delusions when he met up with her and Jubilee after she had been switched. Maybe Psylocke plays more of a role after they reveal Soteira/Persephone?
    Now that would be an interesting turn of events! Soule recently revealed that for now there are some X-Men present in the first issue of Return of Wolverine so maybe she will be part of whatever is going on with Soteira/Persephone.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    Yeah, Ive seen the Dodson variant if anyone wants to know
    I would be interested to see what it looks like too

Here is the link to the MiM #4 variant cover by Dodson if you would like to be spoiled.

https://forbiddenplanet.com/252089-h...olier-variant/

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    Here is the link to the MiM #4 variant cover by Dodson if you would like to be spoiled.

https://forbiddenplanet.com/252089-h...olier-variant/
    Nice! Thank you for the PM and the link Drakeon

Ultimate Member

Or who knows the amalgam body might just be a temporary one somehow...