Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Pretty sure its Wallace

"Why have two Wallys and kid flash characters"
    "He's from the New 52, no one likes that"
    His actions in FW
    His actor leaving on the TV stuff

From a buisness perspective theres no real need to keep him around.

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Pretty sure its Wallace

"Why have two Wallys and kid flash characters"
    "He's from the New 52, no one likes that"
    His actions in FW
    His actor leaving on the TV stuff

From a buisness perspective theres no real need to keep him around.
    No way. Maybe he’ll eventually disappear like Harper Row did but outright killing him off? Not a chance. Besides Wally is the one going to Sanctuary while there’s no real indication Wallace will be a part of HiC.

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Maybe they should just kill off red-headed Wally, only to have it turn out that wasn't the real Wally West!
    (If they did that, then the last two years worth of stories didn't really happen to OG Wally and they could try once again to bring him back!)
    How about they just do that with Wallace?
    So, you totally love the way they've been handling red-headed OG Wally since he returned in DC Universe: Rebirth, pacemaker and all?
    Okay . . .

So, you totally love the way they've been handling red-headed OG Wally since he returned in DC Universe: Rebirth, pacemaker and all?
    Okay . . .
    I am just happy Wally is back. He now needs to be put in the right hands. I want to see Wally with his kids and Linda. DC needs to clean this whole mess up. Hopefully they will.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    I am just happy Wally is back. He now needs to be put in the right hands. I want to see Wally with his kids and Linda. DC needs to clean this whole mess up. Hopefully they will.
    That's why I suggested killing off current Wally and then revealing he wasn't the "real" Wally. Once that's done, DC can try again with a clean slate and maybe not piss so many of you guys off.

That's why I suggested killing off current Wally and then revealing he wasn't the "real" Wally. Once that's done, DC can try again with a clean slate and maybe not piss so many of you guys off.
    I am Ok with this Wally right now. Its DC that needs to use him this the right way. Fix the continuity, fix the speed force and all is well. Give Wally his kids back, help Linda remember. I am hoping that is the way DC is finally going.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

I am Ok with this Wally right now. Its DC that needs to use him the right way. Fix the continuity, fix the speed force and all is well. Give Wally his kids back, help Linda remember. I am hoping that is the way DC is finally going.