Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Well I guess that works too lol.
    On a serious note, solicits say Creed is putting a team together. So seems he just recruited her, since they've been working together for years now anyway,

Since Deadpool is guest starring in issue 23, and Deathstrike has a big story in issue 22, I don't know if Mystique's gonna get much focus on a personal level. It's like the mysterious figure Jordan White posted.
    WX #22.jpg
    They appear in issue 22, and who knows how big a part they'll have in the chapter given it's Deathsrike's chapter, with Deadpool coming in right after. Unless this is Mystique. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 07-27-2018 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    On a serious note, solicits say Creed is putting a team together. So seems he just recruited her, since they've been working together for years now anyway,

Since Deadpool is guest starring in issue 23, and Deathstrike has a big story in issue 22, I don't know if Mystique's gonna get much focus on a personal level. It's like the mysterious figure Jordan White posted.
    WX #22.jpg
    They appear in issue 22, and who knows how big a part they'll have in the chapter given it's Deathsrike's chapter, with Deadpool coming in right after. Unless this is Mystique. lol
    You know I thought it was Monet at first :

But yeah maybe it's Mystique here and she's only joining the team in issue 22.

You know I thought it was Monet at first :

You're not alone. When Jordan shared the pic on twitter, 3 of 4 comments thought it was Monet. Then a couple on here thought the same. The look does fit her old X-Factor appearance with the skin-color, lipstick, and red & black collar. But I doubt it'll be her. Again, given this chapter being about Deathstrike, and later Deadpool, I don't know if there'd be time for Monet.

But yeah maybe it's Mystique here and she's only joining the team in issue 22.
    She's a permanent member of the team. She's on the cover for issue 23

I did look at the original poster for the team and have theories on the roles.
    Weapon_X_Vol_3_22_Textless.jpg
    Domino & Yuriko are in their same spots. So probably no change in their character or roles.
    Creed is in Logan's old spot because he's the leader now rallying the team for whatever.
    Omega Red is in Warpath's old spot. The new muscle, strongest team member, and possibly the leaders #2 and most supportive ally, like James was to Logan.
    Mystique. She's in Creed's old spot. So MAYBE their relationship will be antagonistic. She'll be the wild card who does what she wants, regardless of the team & take issue with the way Creed runs things, just like he did with Logan. And she'll probably be just as hard to reign in. Then in the end, she'll betray & usurp him, which fits her narrative.

Just a thought, but Lord knows. Pak may not have given it much thought. I may have analyzed more than he did. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 07-27-2018 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    You're not alone. When Jordan shared the pic on twitter, 3 of 4 comments thought it was Monet. Then a couple on here thought the same. The look does fit her old X-Factor appearance with the skin-color, lipstick, and red & black collar. But I doubt it'll be her. Again, given this chapter being about Deathstrike, and later Deadpool, I don't know if there'd be time for Monet.
    Or it' s the ultimate troll : It's Mystique disguised as Monet!!!

She's a permanent member of the team. She's on the cover for issue 23

I did look at the original poster for the team and have theories on the roles.
    Weapon_X_Vol_3_22_Textless.jpg
    Domino & Yuriko are in their same spots. So probably no change in their character or roles.
    Creed is in Logan's old spot because he's the leader now rallying the team for whatever.
    Omega Red is in Warpath's old spot. The new muscle, strongest team member, and possibly the leaders #2 and most supportive ally, like James was to Logan.
    Mystique. She's in Creed's old spot. So MAYBE their relationship will be antagonistic. She'll be the wild card who does what she wants, regardless of the team & take issue with the way Creed runs things, just like he did with Logan. And she'll probably be just as hard to reign in. Then in the end, she'll betray & usurp him, which fits her narrative.

Just a thought, but Lord knows. Pak may not have given it much thought. I may have analyzed more than he did. lol
    Yeah, I meant to say she's only joining the team as a permanent member in issue 22 and not before
    That could be an interesting interpretation of the role each new member will have in the future and who knows maybe you're right! Or you did put too much thought into it and Pak will do something completely different lol.

Or it' s the ultimate troll : It's Mystique disguised as Monet!!!
    Honestly, I could see her doing something like that in Uncanny, to screw with Creed. Same way she impersonated Rogue to sleep with Gambit, and Yukio to sleep with Wolverine.

Bunn said Mystique & Monet hated each other, then also said she & Creed weren't on good terms. So I could see gloves off & Mystique being extra petty in screwing with both of them.

Yeah, I meant to say she's only joining the team as a permanent member in issue 22 and not before
    That could be an interesting interpretation of the role each new member will have in the future and who knows maybe you're right! Or you did put too much thought into it and Pak will do something completely different lol.
    Either way, like always, we'll have to wait & see. But I am off the book for the next 20 chapters. If I get word Creed & Mystique never hooked up, and Creed isn't acting like her bitch, I may start read again, since it is still the only book Sabretooth is in.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 07-27-2018 at 06:25 AM.