• Justice Society

5 11.36%
  • Unsure

2 4.55%
  • No opinion

1 2.27%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Wonder Woman -- in Justice League or Justice Society?

Where would you rather see her?

In the modern age, it seems she is surgically attached to the J.L. However, I would not mind a small change, as it is historically accurate. JSA is do-able, if you can get everyone grasp the idea, I don't know. Either one for me.

Mighty Member

JLA. Keep the trinity far away from the JSA please.

I want "modern-day Wonder Woman" in the Justice League, but a Golden Age version can work on the JSA as well (depending on when/what Earth the JSA is on),

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I want "modern-day Wonder Woman" in the Justice League, but a Golden Age version can work on the JSA as well (depending on when/what Earth the JSA is on),
    So, if they did have two WWs....JSA...with a skirt? For the Golden Age version?

Quote Originally Posted by Custodes View Post
    So, if they did have two WWs....JSA...with a skirt? For the Golden Age version?
    Well, it also depends on things like if the two are on the same Earth and who the Golden Age/JSA version is if they're both on the same Earth.

Justice League.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Well, it also depends on things like if the two are on the same Earth and who the Golden Age/JSA version is if they're both on the same Earth.
    Seems crowded in the same Universe but, they've done it before. I loved the old JSA anniversary issues with Earth 2 crossovers. But, I guess that ship has sailed. And all those second and third generation family heroes (All Star) can get confusing. I was just joking about the skirt. Some may go for it. But, a JSA book can often be better than JLA books. Or at least I've
    found it so.

BANNED

The question you always have to ask yourself is this:

What's going to sell the most comics?

I think she'd have a bigger sales impact in Justice Society.

She'd be a bigger draw on JSA, where she'd be the undisputed biggest IP on the cover. But would her involvement really amp up sales that much? I'm sure she'd help more than any of the other members combined, but she's never been the sales magnet that others have been. I mean, what's the best case scenario here? JSA goes from being a mid-level seller to be a slightly-above-average mid-level seller?

I ask; why not both? Plenty of other heroes split their time on multiple teams, why not Diana?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    She'd be a bigger draw on JSA, where she'd be the undisputed biggest IP on the cover. But would her involvement really amp up sales that much? I'm sure she'd help more than any of the other members combined, but she's never been the sales magnet that others have been. I mean, what's the best case scenario here? JSA goes from being a mid-level seller to be a slightly-above-average mid-level seller?

I ask; why not both? Plenty of other heroes split their time on multiple teams, why not Diana?
    I think that would be good. Batman and Superman have done it. Half the JL(A) has decided they're the den mothers for the Titans. By the way, I am not down with the older set, Captain America, Iron Man ETC...WITH THE NEW WARRIORS, YOUNG AVENGERS, RUNAWAYS whatev.. Superman, Batman,Red Lightening (although he's been pretty cool) bossing around the Titans. Teens in real life screw up yeah. In the comics they can be a breath of fresh air....when left alone. I hate all the government interference in modern comics as well.

But, yup. Two teams for Diana is OK. Perhaps with a different attitude, in both. She pretty much is (a) leader in the Justice League. Maybe she steps up to help the JSA from having old acquaintances and the good old days. Keeping it secret from her Justice League pals. That would be interesting when they finally meet. Secret JSA? Underground. Not in the major media outlet's radar. Doing good and saving the world one person at a time, with a few Golden Age villains to keep in check.

BANNED

She doesn't need to be on both teams, any more than Batman and Superman do. Instead of offering the same characters, these two comics need product positioning, which is what different characters will provide them.

Justice League will sell whether she's in it or not, but she might bump the sales of JSA by a few thousand copies.
    Last edited by Trey Strain; 07-27-2018 at 04:07 AM.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Both. With the mystical properties of Themyscira and the fact that the Amazons are immortal I don't see why Wonder Woman can't be on both teams.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

BANNED

Cyborg is like Wonder Woman in that he won't move the needle of Justice League's sales at all, but he might sell a couple of thousand more copies of Titans.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Both. With the mystical properties of Themyscira and the fact that the Amazons are immortal I don't see why Wonder Woman can't be on both teams.
    ^This.^ I had to vote "Unsure" because the options didn't cover this possibility. I've said it else where: the third worst mistake that DC made with CoIE was wiping away Diana's Golden Age roots.