Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Pretty messed up of Jean. Though worse that no one called her out on it after all Rachel has gone through.

Also, did Rachel just hit it and quit it with Kurt?

The art looks good too. Artist is really good at drawing beautiful and athletic Male and female bodies and faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Pretty messed up of Jean. Though worse that no one called her out on it after all Rachel has gone through.

Also, did Rachel just hit it and quit it with Kurt?

The art looks good too. Artist is really good at drawing beautiful and athletic Male and female bodies and faces.
    Yes. Yes, she did. lol

I love Rachel, but that was pretty cold. Then again, maybe Guggs was trying to show 'like mother, like daughter', given how cold Jean was written in the pages right before.

I wasn't particularly invested in the relationship (too much tell and not enough show), but it did seem weird to bring it in and then just suddenly ditch it. What, exactly, was the purpose?

I'm not really a fan of the artist on this one. The lines were a little too soft for my taste.

Amazing Member

I'm so happy Gold is ending. It should have never existed.

Wtf is he doing to Jean and Rachel? Idc, Jean isn't her mother technically. Rachel and Kurt together was weird so it's not bad it's not a thing anymore.

I feel like writers don't have a lot of imagination lately, this story with Storm will certainly be boring af.

Amazing Member

This site is pretty weird with that double posting.
    Last edited by Revenant; 08-03-2018 at 11:21 AM.

BANNED

Extraordinary / Gold have felt like bench warmers for Uncanny

Quote Originally Posted by Sundowhn View Post
    Yes. Yes, she did. lol

I love Rachel, but that was pretty cold. Then again, maybe Guggs was trying to show 'like mother, like daughter', given how cold Jean was written in the pages right before.

I wasn't particularly invested in the relationship (too much tell and not enough show), but it did seem weird to bring it in and then just suddenly ditch it. What, exactly, was the purpose?

I'm not really a fan of the artist on this one. The lines were a little too soft for my taste.
    Kurt and Kitty both are so unlucky in love.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

So it basically feels like Guggenheim is putting his toys back in the box only two of them are too destroyed so they're being benched indefinitely.

Poor Kitty and Rachel.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Kitty isn't getting benched and we know Rachel is a main character, though obviously the main stars are the O5, in the upcoming event that will bring in Ahab.

Man this issue was so boring that people are more interested in talking about Jean and Rachel than Storm, that's really sad lol.

For those that don't get what the big deal is to Rachel about Jean allowing her to call her "mom", here's the panel in Excalibur 75:

excalibur75-rachel1.jpg

Captain Britain is trapped in the timestream, reaching out for help to Rachel and Rachel is ignoring him because she's the happiest she's ever been because Jean is letting her call her "mom".

https://imgur.com/a/EjL1V54
    Last edited by ClanAskani; 08-04-2018 at 07:22 AM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ClanAskani View Post
    For those that don't get what the big deal is to Rachel about Jean allowing her to call her "mom", here's the panel in Excalibur 75:

excalibur75-rachel1.jpg

Captain Britain is trapped in the timestream, reaching out for help to Rachel and Rachel is ignoring him because she's the happiest she's ever been because Jean is letting her call her "mom".

They should also read the marriage of Jean and Scott. The Rachel and Jean moment made me cry.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ClanAskani View Post

excalibur75-rachel1.jpg

They should also read the marriage of Jean and Scott. The Rachel and Jean moment made me cry.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Man this issue was so boring that people are more interested in talking about Jean and Rachel than Storm, that's really sad lol.
    The hammer ruins the story for Storm. I am a die-hard Storm fan, and even I don't care about this story because Stormcaster's presence waters her down. Storm has cosmic-level feats without the hammer or anything boosting her powers. She is innately much more powerful than any hammer out there, and her using Stormcaster only serves to devalue her own natural abilities. Heck, she just defeated Adversary with her own innate powers a few months ago, and now she needs a hammer for this bozo? No thank you! I don't care to read about her needing a hammer to pull feats far below what she has done historically under her own innate abilities in other stories.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    The hammer ruins the story for Storm. I am a die-hard Storm fan, and even I don't care about this story because Stormcaster's presence waters her down. Storm has cosmic-level feats without the hammer or anything boosting her powers. She is innately much more powerful than any hammer out there, and her using Stormcaster only serves to devalue her own natural abilities. Heck, she just defeated Adversary with her own innate powers a few months ago, and now she needs a hammer for this bozo? No thank you! I don't care to read about her needing a hammer to pull feats far below what she has done historically under her own innate abilities in other stories.
    very good point and agreed
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

It's still trash.
    IMG-20180804-WA0078.jpg
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡