Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

I thought it was telling that teh recap didnt mention anything from the Dark Rachel Saga bc I thought this issue was going to focus all on Storm but it did feature DRS fallout so not even recapping that mess at the beginning makes it even worse

Didn't pick up on Cassandra Novas influence?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Didn't pick up on Cassandra Novas influence?
    Good one! I've gotta remember this as amunition for the next Emma/Jean/Telepath du jour TP ranking debate!
    Last edited by rutog98; 08-01-2018 at 11:01 AM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    Good one! I've gotta remember this as amunition for the next Emma/Jean/Telepath du jour TP debate!
    jean isnt as good as she thinks ha lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Colossus is gone to greener pastures already
    Not who I was referencing. I haven't read the issue but I was alluding to Kurt moving to redder pastures.

Poor Kurt! He’s so unlucky in love! Maybe he’ll sleep with Kitty! I mean if there was ever a time.. both coming of break ups. Finding comfort in each other’s arms.. hey it’s a common trope. Jk.

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    Good one! I've gotta remember this as amunition for the next Emma/Jean/Telepath du jour TP ranking debate!
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    jean isnt as good as she thinks ha lol
    As Storm fans it's not really a good idea for y'all to be using Guggenheim's writing as proof of anything LOL. We all know he just didn't think about it and maybe didn't even read the annual.

Gold team is totally dismantled at this point. I'm guessing Red #1 is after Gold #34?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Gold team is totally dismantled at this point. I'm guessing Red #1 is after Gold #34?
    The annual is straight after Phoenix Ressurection though

The annual is straight after Phoenix Ressurection though
    My initial thoughts on the timeline are Gold until arc of Rachel's new costume - Phoenix Resurrection - Red Annual - Gold through 34 - Red run - Extermination

But Mr. & Mrs. X (aka Gambit's marriage) could derail that as he hasn't mentioned it in Red yet, correct? Honestly it's a mess because the editors don't edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    My initial thoughts on the timeline are Gold until arc of Rachel's new costume - Phoenix Resurrection - Red Annual - Gold through 34 - Red run - Extermination

But Mr. & Mrs. X (aka Gambit's marriage) could derail that as he hasn't mentioned it in Red yet, correct? Honestly it's a mess because the editors don't edit.
    Storm has had a hammer here but not in Red or PR

Storm has had a hammer here but not in Red or PR
    Hmm, right. Whelp none of it makes sense because writers are allowed to ignore things or other books for the sake of THEIR stories (ie.e guggs ignores Coates, Taylor, and any other thing contrary to his wants). I hope after Extermination and the Uncanny relaunch there will be a little more "our house" vs "my house"

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    As Storm fans it's not really a good idea for y'all to be using Guggenheim's writing as proof of anything LOL. We all know he just didn't think about it and maybe didn't even read the annual.
    of course lol it's all in fun beloved.

but that said jean still needed a boost to figure out it was Cassandra in the mix:

Hmm, right. Whelp none of it makes sense because writers are allowed to ignore things or other books for the sake of THEIR stories (ie.e guggs ignores Coates, Taylor, and any other thing contrary to his wants). I hope after Extermination and the Uncanny relaunch there will be a little more "our house" vs "my house"
    exactly he is writing whatever the heck he wants.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-01-2018 at 12:38 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

Based on Gambit's demeanor (and lack of Rogue), I feel like Red is just after Astonishing 1-12, which is prior to most of Gold. Its the only thing that makes sense following Remy and Rogue.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    of course lol it's all in fun beloved.

but that said jean still needed a boost to figure out it was Cassandra in the mix:

exactly he is writing whatever the heck he wants.
    Not to mention Jean talked to the senator in the scans below for a long time and didn't notice anything wrong with her mind until her head was about to explode:
    https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-unecXTeOS...600/RCO025.jpg
    https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KoPUZBwwU...600/RCO026.jpg
    https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NiEHM1RLw...600/RCO027.jpg
    https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-r2Lpn9g2a...600/RCO028.jpg
    https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-oqZYvsmD4...600/RCO029.jpg

Also, notice that she didn't even recognize it was Cassandra Nova speaking to her psychically through that senator in this particular scan:
    https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-r2Lpn9g2a...600/RCO028.jpg